Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (3 Viewers)

winicat

HSC
molly's sleeping on my bed! she pushed me off and onto the floor so she could spread out. grr... she' so mean :p

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
*moonie reflects back on legal studies days* lol, most fun was throwing tinas sultanas at spiersy and gez :D
that, and when we did those mock trials with scmeid-ee and i got kicked off the team cause i was absent on days when we didn't even have class *grumble grumble*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hey, at least u didnt have bill on ur team! i even got sympathy from paul for that bad luck!

guess what babe? i finally connected the laptop to the net...so u know what that means...finally i'll be able to send you those pictures from the formal! :D:D:D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
AsyLum said:
Be a teacher! Fuck them right up
lol

i wanna do teaching, my folks want me to do law now that I got a high enough UAI. They also want me to try for doctor. ROFL

riiiiight.

na, just do what YOU want to do, not what your folks say. Coz it's your future and not theirs.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
silvermoon said:
yeeeeeah. 96.4 gets you into nothing. shame on you *rolls eyes* come do d. rad. with me...cept im not gunna get in so u'll be doin it by urself...but never mind...i'll shut up now.
My parents dont want me to do med rad anymore. They say my cousin will get annoyed coz everyone in the family is doing that course at syd. They want me to do pharmacy instead, meaning i do not have a high enough UAI to get in (need 97+)

Urgh, and dad has scheduled me to spend the day at the local pharmacist. I mean, i probably wont mind the course but it seems quite boring spending my whole life being a pharmacist. then again i do get to play with stickers and stick them on boxes and stuff! ^_^

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
silvermoon said:
hmmm, thing is both my parents are teachers...and having seen the shit they go through, somehow i think not!
haha, ok ok.

B Arts : Philosophy XD

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
hey, at least u didnt have bill on ur team! i even got sympathy from paul for that bad luck!

guess what babe? i finally connected the laptop to the net...so u know what that means...finally i'll be able to send you those pictures from the formal! :D:D:D
*dance dance dance*

winicat

HSC
grk_styl said:
na, just do what YOU want to do, not what your folks say. Coz it's your future and not theirs.
my dad has finally stoped bugging me to do engineering ... now duncan is bwahahahaaa! he seems intent on getting me to do fine art -- this is rather weird coming from my dad (of all people) who didn't really understand my want/need to do it at school. he thinks it's "more my character jobwise" to do it. bleh, like he even knows my character. stop, wait, that was mean!

hmm... currently my preferences are: arts, social science, fine art BUT it will be changed to: fine art, arts, social science, development studies

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
by the way, im soooo havin a "bring all ur CD's round for my Ipod pool party" at start of JAn, like on the 2nd, everyones invited!!!
i'm totally gonna buy an Ipod, a new phone and a new laptop when i get my money (sometime around my bday -- s'pposed to be the day i turn 18 but stupid english lawyers don't listen too well :p)

i'm invited! i feel so cool *sigh*

winicat

HSC
oh my gawsh! a new page and no one has hailed its arrival! *panics* we're in sooo much trobule now! where are those virgin goats for sacrifice???

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
angelduck said:
HEHEHE, plz babe, do somethin thats NOT pharmacy, surely u could do law or sumthin
Pfft! Um......no.

I stand by rhia, the most i got out of yr 11 legal studies before i dropped it was the trajectory needed to project sun-dried grapes curtesy of the annoying antics of gez and spiersy. I dont like law. Not one iota!

And on another note, way to not turn up at the bbq rhia.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
hey, i didnt turn up to the bbq coz i was sick. still am *sulks in corner*

i dont know wini - i can see you in fine art...but i can also totally see you in sone sort of business course; like a PA or something like that...u were always so organised

tini - u could do d.rad at newcastle....then you'd be different! :D why are you spending day at pharmacy if you don't have marks to get in? *confuzzled*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
angelduck said:
by the way, im soooo havin a "bring all ur CD's round for my Ipod pool party" at start of JAn, like on the 2nd, everyones invited!!!
also known as an "I want to steal all your music" party. ahh, am listening to rocky :D and yes, i do realise that onyl kirsti is going to appreciate this...

oh, this so needs a quote:

Why don't you stay for the night
Or maybe a bite
I could show you my favourite
Obsession
I've been making a man
With blond hair and a tan
And he's good for relieving my
Tension

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
i dont know wini - i can see you in fine art...but i can also totally see you in sone sort of business course; like a PA or something like that...u were always so organised
i'm only organised cause i lead a double life filled with organised crime ;) unorganised crime just gets so messy, uck ... :D

winicat

HSC
and god damn, moon, 8.36am and you're awake and on the net?! ... formal photos me! ;)

winicat

HSC
argh! new page! *crash tackles it* *gigglesnort*

winicat

HSC
just thought i'd drop by and say hi again before popular ... mainly cause i just got back in and am wasting time until tv starts :D .. i have no life :(

on a side note: dear god, charlie's is sooo busy! *hides from all the trendies who go there* i just wish some of those girls would wear more clothes *cries*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)