• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
uhoh, the last 6 posts (including this one) have been posted at 1-per-day! thats not good. Rarely b4 has the mafia thread ever seen this kind of lack to conversation. I would post multiple posts right now, but mite get in2 a bit of trubble off the higher powers :p

*Hope everyone remembered to change their clocks back 1 hr*

lol, my computer changed itself back from 2:30pm to 1:30pm today when i turned it on. I looked at my watch and it said 2:30, so i thought that the computer had forgotten about daylight savings and i put the computer clock forward another hour again. It took about 20 minutes before i realised that it was actually my watch that hadn't been turned back 1 hr and i'd just gone around the house putting everything forwards 1 hr! silly mee

Oh well, thats my fun to now...

Kirsti

HSC
Heheh, that's a great story Sharky. I'm proud to say that daylight savings didn't confuse me! I guess it's all that practice I had from changing every single clock in the motel twice a year for 3 years. Havta know which way to turn em.

So.. mafia.. come back and lets chat. We also need to arrange some fun stuff. The picnic idea for today was a total wash out cause only oned person actually received my SMS's yesterday. Some one else plan the next thing. Please?

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, i have a good daylight savins story!

So tired!

Anywayz, i needed to get up bout 7.30am, so nite b4 at bout 11.00pm i set my alarm for 6.30, as that would be 7.30 the next mornin (no, i dont really know y i didnt just set back my clock and hour, but i am angela, so hey), however, my alarm clock decided that it new it was daylight savings, and set itself back 1hour anyway, so i woke up at 6.30 am!!!

Too make matters worse, the frickin birds outside my window decided they wouldenlighten me to the fact it was a new morning at 4.30 am! So, i had really just settled back into sleep when my stupid alarm went off. Then, trying to fall back asleep, i got a phone call from 2 girls i was driving to manly to remind me of daylight savings, at 7am.

All i can say is - Stupid bloody farmers screwed up my sleep!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha *checks pants* yeap, definitely male.

Kirsti

HSC
No Angela. That's Phil.

Kav isn't usually male.

So, hows doin Phil, gonna join us in our mission-to-take-over-the-world-while-racking-up-as-many-posts-as-possible?

winicat

HSC
heh heh last night was hella fun. i had mum's phone with me so i SMSd "duck". ducking" and "plut" to a lot of people :D

i'd just like to note the annoyingness of having to d/l pdf crap because stupid crapping uni can't do stuff properly *shakes fist* also... why does my tute reading have to be 38 freaking pages long?!?!?! i mean, 17 was bad enough but COME ON PEOPLE!!! this is pure TORTURE!!! *cries*

in other news ..... um.... i got nuthin' :(

winicat

HSC
ok, just like to note that FINALLY i'm on the last page for printing after 15 F-ING MINUTES!!!!!! and it took another 7-10 minutes for my printer to get all the info to actually start printing before then *cries* now for reading ... and OPRAH!!! yay! lol ohmaigawsh, watched my dr phil-meister today, gawsh he's a hottie ;)

Kirsti

HSC
:O OMG
I didn't get the new page!

*hangs head in shame*

I guess it's all yours Sharky. Treat it well.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
heh heh last night was hella fun. i had mum's phone with me so i SMSd "duck". ducking" and "plut" to a lot of people :D

i'd just like to note the annoyingness of having to d/l pdf crap because stupid crapping uni can't do stuff properly *shakes fist* also... why does my tute reading have to be 38 freaking pages long?!?!?! i mean, 17 was bad enough but COME ON PEOPLE!!! this is pure TORTURE!!! *cries*

in other news ..... um.... i got nuthin' :(
60 page reading for MAS. 45 for the other reading in MAS in the same week. 52 for Philosophy. 34 for MUS.

Want to swap? :p

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
anyone want to read my Hubs textbook??? Only 150 pages a week, also psyc textbook, only bout 50, Linguistics is like 2 though, so thats okay, although it is grammer....

Haha sharky! You snooze u loose!
*stealthfully grabs page off sharky*
Its mine, all mine
*does cute little impression of the seagulls from Finding Nemo*
Mwahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*insert evil manical laughter here*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)