Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
winicat said:
how many do you have to get to get a second greenie? i keep thinking i have enough but then i don't :(
you should already have your second green box. you once repped me and gave me 2 instead of one as your reps and post value suggests.

its 100 until you get your second box.

winicat

HSC
nup, only 75 point-aroos lol and still only one box :( meh .. i like it when people randomly give me rep cause i'm far too lazy to give it out .... unless something makes me laugh heaps or heaps impresses me :)

winicat

HSC
heh heh thanks asy .. now 96 (ironic, huh? LOL)

i'll give it to you when you show me what you did to that photo *shakes fist* LOL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Which photo?! :|

*the boobies?* Haha, nothing in that case, im not one of THOSE guys, like wrong_turn :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hehe, ahh havent posted in here for a while, only a few more weeks of sem 1 left :)

How you girls finding uni now :p

winicat

HSC
hate it still lol i hate being constricted by their crappy artistic curriculum. CURSE THEM!!! Plus, I hate being forced to do practical when I'm not in the mood. Can't get my crappy portrait to be nice, I hate photography in all of it's crappiness and 3D and I just don't mix. Theory is about the only yummy class and even that I don't get along with. We're better friends now my essay has been handed in though lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
hate it still lol i hate being constricted by their crappy artistic curriculum. CURSE THEM!!! Plus, I hate being forced to do practical when I'm not in the mood. Can't get my crappy portrait to be nice, I hate photography in all of it's crappiness and 3D and I just don't mix. Theory is about the only yummy class and even that I don't get along with. We're better friends now my essay has been handed in though lol
Haha, yes, art should never be restricted! :chainsaw:

Ahh, 3d i love it :), and my recent penchant for photography is making uni quite bearable :)

*there there* it'll get better

winicat

HSC
hahahaha

oh, mr no pants is kind *huggies*

*is now officially a two-green-boxes slut* :D

Kirsti

HSC
LOL, nice one Asy.

aww, I'm way off being a 2 box slut :(

I stopped being useful on here soo long ago :p

Kirsti

HSC
Guess what. I'm on a uni computer and I'd just typed out a nice long post when it tells me I'm not logged in and gets rid of it! I very clearly remember logging in before joining the thread *glares daggers at computer*

*sigh* Ima bored.....

Im looking at the last post I made and it says "Today 12:42 AM". I can't even remember being on BOS last night/s'morning but there's the proof. I thought I was doing my economics homework then....
I remember writing the post but i thought it was like 2 days ago or sumthin. Was v surprised that no one else had posted. Then I looked at the time on it and got confused. Time loses all meaning when you get like 4 hours sleep.

I'm usually right with 2-3 hours or 7+ but anywhere in between just sucks :(

*yawn* I wanna go sleepy byes

*daydreams about bed* only 6 hours til I get home. yay! party!

Kirsti

HSC
I found da new page!!

*More Parties!!*

Im still bored... got a class at 3. Just wasting time til then.

I think I need a new avatar. Getting way bored with this one. It hasn't really worked on duckie anyway, she's just stopped posting. WImp.
Anyone have any suggestions or should I just go find my own?

Oh, if anyone needs to get in touch with me and sends an SMS it probably wont get through. My phones gone screwy. If it's not really urgent then email is way more effective.

P.S. Someone talk to me! I look like an idiot by myself with multiple postings

Kirsti

HSC
OMG, I just finished this classes work and the homework for next week. I've written an email and browsed blackboard and there's still an hour of class left!! And I thought I didn't understand this stuff. Meh, I shouldn't complain.

I'm not postwhoring. There just isn't anything else to do :( My groupwork buddies didn't come to class :(:(:(

You know what I hate? Leotards. I feel like such a skank wearing my leotard and dance pants to uni. At least it's cold so I can wear a jacket over it for now.

winicat

HSC
talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti talk to kirsti

lol

Kirsti

HSC
:) Thanks guys, not lonesome no more!

I ended up leaving class at 4.15. Got to dancing about 4.40 (3 minute drive. dont ask me how that happened :S) and sat in the car listening to the radio til they turned up and unlocked the place. Needless to say I remained bored for quite a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)