Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (3 Viewers)

winicat

HSC
Callistogenic said:
mow ness-ness. *nods*
ug... so sleepy lol hum...

asy: i was being an idiot, duh. ... lol

umm... oh! ang... when are we trading coats back? your hoodie was awesome in AT building this morning *nod nod nod*

hazaa for free thursday lunches!!!

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
umm... oh! ang... when are we trading coats back? your hoodie was awesome in AT building this morning *nod nod nod*
and winicat looks extremely cute in ang's hoodie. :p

Mahogany

HSC
silvermoon said:
ahahahahahhaha...*hysterical laughter*...hatshepsut with the harpie queen.

luv 2 help but i destroyed many of my notes on principle the moment id left that damn womans class...yes, as you can probably tell she and i didnt get along v.well --> she told me i was "just not competant at any form of history" than had the gall to tell me when she saw me at gardo that she always knew id get a band 6 for ancient and she was so pleased when she read about my hist ext project but then, hadnt she ALWAYS told me that she thought i was good at history? i wanted to punch her.

but, yes, getting back on track, i DO have some notes left and if u pm me with what you need then i can probably help u (just dont tell harpie they were from me or she'll prob fail u on principle)
Thanks, but I attacked the library and found some good stuff on her. Engle is still crazy like that. Seems to think I'll do well and then gets all disappointed when I don't. Myeh. Cheers anyway.

winicat

HSC
Callistogenic said:
and winicat looks extremely cute in ang's hoodie. :p
*shrug-sigh* it's my job. i mean, someone's gotta be the cute one *bats eyelids*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Mahogany said:
Thanks, but I attacked the library and found some good stuff on her. Engle is still crazy like that. Seems to think I'll do well and then gets all disappointed when I don't. Myeh. Cheers anyway.
is better than her being bitch 2 u coz she thinks u wont do well (and tells u this often, even going so far as 2 say that she thinks u should reconsider doing ext.hist) and then pretends to be nice after ur results have come back and she looks like a total idiot.
yes, bitterness is still here! lol ;) go the grudge

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
oh, i have a request for the mafia...sounds sinister huh?
anyways...can some1 go and read the thread in the ext hist forum called...ummm, something like "the official bitcha nd procrastination thread" (or something along those lines) and tell me if im being overly bitchy to PwarYeux or if he deserved it. was in rather bad mood on totally unrelated account...but he was being total arse! grrr *confuzzled* anyway, opinion muchos appreciated (except for mathsman as he is fence-sitter)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
well i want pg 99, its just as good if not better, for it has the intention of being page 100, it just was too quick, and it helps to build up the suspense, and yes i realiuse this is more pointless than my creative writing story about the little duck that could

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
angelduck said:
hehehe, wini, mitch said i looked cute in ur coat!

I bought some shorts yesterday for the gym, and they're extrenmkely short....got a bit self-conscious when doin high kicks...
gah, i know a mitch...he looks like the kid from snoopy who plays the piano and carries his blanket everywhere. also looks vaguely like paul ryan which is most disturbing...

winicat

HSC
heh heh, way to go spatula lol

i so totally wanted my coat at the cambridge last night *cries* ... lol

umm... moons, you could never be bitchy ........ you're far too perdy :)

winicat

HSC
stop posting at the same time as me, moons. dammit!

winicat

HSC
and vodka and mean named bruno

like bruno the russain bear *nod* ... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)