Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

Callistogenic

HSC
*still running* mind you.
*hides*
*eat spam* mmmm... <div> tag.
(steamed hams, rhymes with eat spam... s!!) *dance dance dance*

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
this is getting more random than before :S

SEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEXSEXsexSEXsexSEX

Callistogenic

HSC
*raises hand*

*looks at IV equipment*
*also looks at life support unit*

Aloha! I have just come out of a coma! *dancedancedance* :p

winicat

HSC
*burps* ... moonie stunned me with a stun gun and it stunned me

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hey so, i think you lot can go help us out :p

www.boredofstudies.org/wiki/

bored now has a wiki, but we need your help, especially since Ancient is a massive undertaking, any help in filling out the details is appreciated :)

winicat

HSC
I GOT INTO ANU!!!!

doing a BA .. but gonna major in Art History and Curatorship :p ... so, moving into hall on the 11th .... *quviers, shivers, cries*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't move to ANU!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
you shall turn into evil snow bunny *sob*
....on the other hand - excuse for party! i demand wini throws party! *thros confetti and glitter*

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Congrats wini! :)
yeah! go me! i'm da BOMB bay-beeeee!!!!

PS: reni? rose is going to brisbane so we're gonna have a joint party ... hopefully lol

winicat

HSC
woot! according to this timetable builder (@ANU) I start Noon onwards each day and have Fridays off :D

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
woot! according to this timetable builder (@ANU) I start Noon onwards each day and have Fridays off :D
Grrr. *angry* (Hehe, you remember that? 'Aaaannnnggggrrrryyy!!!!' :p)

I hate you. And this timetable. *sulks in corner*

*shoots everyone on the forehead with a sticky-gum-glitter-dart*

But at least we get to do Gender studies together. Why I chose it, I'm unsure. :p *runs away*

winicat

HSC
yeah, our gender studies is on at the same time :p

also doing art history, archaeology annnnnnnnnnnd anthropology LOL .... crazy, similar sounding stuff, but the rest of the possible majors sound crap :D

winicat

HSC
re: 1 - i am da bomb :D
re: 2 - yeah, pity it's teeny tiny and yeah ... lol
re: 3 - scandal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)