Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
I got burnt bad when I was little cause my mummy put a spoon in the micro and then in my mouth. Spoons are dangerous. Please heed this warning

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sharky said:
That's okay

Wow, "quick reply"
I've never used this thing before, but i like it! Makes it sooooo much easier

And what's with everyone suddenly getting new display pics?
And by everyone, i mean AsyLum and now Tina...
(I must keep my eye open for a new one as well)
Mod Superheroes. i just happened to get tuxedo :)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Mod Superheroes. i just happened to get tuxedo :)
Ah, the mysterious, strong, masked, silent type ... how could they not tell what eachother looked like without costumes and masks?! I mean, how dumb did they have to be?!?! Then again, Serena was a blonde..

Sharky: What's the "M" word???

*hails new page by throwing confetti* naughty people .. not hailing *shakes fist*

winicat

HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Do people know some adjectives beginning with A?

EDIT: or any other letters

EDIT2: Btw, there's already one for I. Do not gimme adjectives beginning with I!!

EDIT3: nvm. I've find out the great plan for these adjectives.
What the heck are you on about?!?!?

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
winicat said:
What the heck are you on about?!?!?
......I DON'T KNOW!!!

I'll change my av back when i get on the other computer. The monkey is just a tribute to me being able to kill them now without them killing me first. Beware the monkey! They may look cute but they throw a mean banana!

Btw sharky, i'm sorry but i looked at the pressie early! I mean, i opened the email and all but i havn't clicked the attachment. I daresay, you write a mean piece of music ^.^

Kirsti

HSC
Does anyone else absolutely hate "Nasty Girl"? (the one based on "Sugar Sugar") I can't get over how cheap they've made that music sound. Ditto to the one with "Superstition"s music (can't think of name or artist).

I get pissed at a lot of cover songs actually

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
winicat said:
Sharky: What's the "M" word???

*hails new page by throwing confetti* naughty people .. not hailing *shakes fist*
The M word? Why... 'maths', what else?

not hailing? i distinctly remember hailing the 41st page when i said:
sharky said:
Yay, new page again! They come so fast now, i can't believe it's up to 41 already!

Well.... at least it's the new page 41 for SOME PEOPLE
*glares condescendingly at tina*
Unless... ur one of those ppl like tina with a different amount of posts per page than usual!!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Kirsti said:
Does anyone else absolutely hate "Nasty Girl"? (the one based on "Sugar Sugar")
that song is almost as vomitworthy as dresden dolls - coin oper8d boy

Kirsti

HSC
Where did all the mafia members go? Haven't seen any in here for yonks. Cept Tina but she doesn't really count. That was a while ago anyway. (I mean the original mafia members. The ones that did ancient at MHS)

Hmm... it's a conspiracy isn't it. They want us to all go crazy talking to ourselves.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Hey Hey everyone!!

Happy 18th to Wini and Tina (sorry i didnt msg u tines, my phone broke!)

Hope u all had some good holidays, beta than mine anyway

Just found out Babcia has cancer (and is crippled from stroke) Dziadek has prostate cancer, we blew the suspension on grandads car at Gundagai, so drove for 5 hours bouncing up and down with the computerised warning system goin "beep beep beep" (at 4 beeps a second - hey, it was a 5 hour trip, i was bored so i counted) and then we got home and found oyut our hot water tank broke, our garage was therefore flooded (thank God it wasnt completely floodded, or my room would have been crapped) and we have to get a new one.

Meh, i did get lots of chocolate though! BTW winz, ill b at ur house in like an hour to celebrate chocolate day!

Kirsti

HSC
Look! A mafia member! Well, that blows my theory out the window. Welcome back duck. Things can only get better after all that. We'll make up for it with lots of fun at one of the upcoming parties :)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Yeah, i reckon that's how u spell pinata. (From my limited knowledge of the english language). Microsoft Word seems to think it needs to be "piñata" with the squiggly thing :confused:

I agree with Kirsti, somethings up with the mafia. They wouldn't just abandon everything after this long and leave us non-legitimate members to wallow abouts on our own(nah, non-founding members sounds better).

Besides... If the mafia doesn't want this thread anymore, then i'm sure i can find a good use for it <evil laugh>

Kirsti

HSC
OMG! I was fully waiting for the new page so I could have the first msg. Sharky, how could you beat me to it?? :(

Ah well... NEW PAGE!! :D

Ang, you HAVE TO have a pinata at your party! Soooo uber-cool!

winicat

HSC
heh heh, hey kirst, mannie was hunting your flashing avatar .... of course that was after she scratched my legs so they bled trying to climb the inside of my jeans!!!?????

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
sweet, amazin how bad RSVP is! ur the first person so far! Meh, u know if tinas comin??

Apologizes to Sharky, its a chicki party!!! (Its not really his fault he was born with a penis)
Cool, you gals dont mind a lesbian coming along do you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)