Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (3 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
silvermoon said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! quite clearly was already claimed for blood coffee damn you asy!
Apothos says nay!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Howd you know that was Apothos' one...weakness... *slumps dead* NB. Apothos was a virgin! Quick sacrifice him!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
nice ange. and cold rice kills again. on a rivce-related note, there was stuff that kinda looked like celebration rice in shortland 2day but heater and me decided not to risk eating it - i swear there was something moving in it *shudder* at least salad stays still

Kirsti

HSC
Don't bring your rice to the theater Ang! Won't let you in. No they won't.

We're going to see Rocky and they're giving us toast and bubbles :D and newspaper which is less exciting. And party hats and noisemakers which are their own category of uber exciting. Heh, I was trying to work out a costume today. Does anyone own a white lacy apron?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
White lacy apron coming right u--- hang on...*drops it and runs*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
except mike of course, and callistogenic, although i give him honorary membership

Clearly though, the only actual members are myself, moonie & tina (as we did ancient) everyone else is honorary, such as the masked maths man, that hot little chicken i call wini, and kirsty, the smartest little accountant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)