Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
nichhhole said:
PUKKELPOP in belgium!!
<3
this years lineup
Alkaline Trio - Anti-Flag - As I Lay Dying - Benga - Black Kids - Bloc Party - The Bloody Beetroots - Bob Mould Band - Boys Noize - The Breeders - Brodinski - Carl Craig - The Casualties - Chase & Status - The Count and Sinden (live) - The Cribs - Crookers - Crystal Castles - Cult of Luna - Danko Jones - Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - DJ Friction - DJ Hype and Daddy Earl - DJ Mehdi - Does It Offend You, Yeah? - The Dresden Dolls - Drive-By Truckers - Dropkick Murphys - Dusty Kid (live) - Epica - Etienne de Crécy (live) - The Flaming Lips - Hadouken! - Have Heart - Headman - The Heavy - Henry Rollins (spoken word) - High Contrast and DJ Wrec - Holy Fuck - Infadels - Iron and Wine - Jamie Reynolds (Klaxons DJ Set) - Joan as Police Woman - Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong - Junkie XL - Kaizers Orchestra - The Killers - Killswitch Engage - Kitty, Daisy and Lewis - Late of the Pier - Less Than Jake - Lightspeed Champion - Little Dragon - Los Campesinos - Louis XIV - Mercury Rev - Metallica - MGMT - Mindless Self Indulgence - Miss Kitten and The Hacker - MxPx - Neurosis - Nina Nastasia - The Ocean - Pendulum - Plain White T's - Radioclit - Ricardo Villalobos - Róis*n Murphy - SebastiAn - Serj Tankian - Shakleton - Shoes - Simian Mobile Disco (live) - Sons and Daughters - Stereo MCs - The Subways - TC - Thrice - Tindersticks - The Ting Tings - Tocadisco - Two Gallants - Uffie and Feadz - The Unseen - Volbeat - A Wilhelm Scream - Witchcraft - Within Temptation - The Wombats - Year Long Disaster - Yeasayer - Yuksek (live)

anyone else innnn?
oh wow

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
nichhhole said:
PUKKELPOP in belgium!!
<3
a friend of mine did the same rotary exchange to germany. while she was there she met a young german lad and cheated on her bf (here in aus) for 8 months before she finally broke up with him. sommer der liebe.
upon returning to australia she became all emo without him and is now leaving this country for good next month to be with said german.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
lol, fuck that.

they could very well be washed up to all hell now anyway :(

tahls--

HSC
The Getaway Plan - The Venue, Canberra, July 10.

Fingers crossed for Escape The Fate tickets if I'm allowed. Not good timing though as it's on the first week back at school so I probs won't be allowed.

Alvik

HSC
Woah, both Laura Marling sidey's have already sold out... glad I got in early...

tahls--

HSC
I've seen the Getaway Plan live before and I thought they were good.
Can't say I like Circa Survive though....
Actually yeah I hate them.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tahls-- said:
I've seen the Getaway Plan live before and I thought they were good.
Can't say I like Circa Survive though....
Actually yeah I hate them.
anthony green should go back to saosin. circa survive are dreadful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)