Official 'Wall of Shame' Thread. (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pinkly said:
Clearasil Ultra is so full of it, "three days to clear pimples", bloody lies.
yeah i hate clearasil...doesnt do shit
id rather skin sebum...less messy and it does wonders

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Taketheatrain said:
Yours too? Man, that Pantene needs to a locked up real bad.
i can't believe so many ignorant people actually like the stuff. It contains silicon which coats the hair making it seem as though your hair looks healthy when in fact it doesnt. Its also a bitch when you're trying to dye your hair because it makes the job twice as hard because we need to get rid of all that silicon shit first.

*Minka*

HSC
Revlon Bedroom Eyes Eyeliner.

I put this on the Wall of Shame as a contact lenses wearer - it ends up IN your eye because the applicator is so thick and therefore irriates the lenses.

Sofstar

HSC
Lipstick shaped lipgloss left in a car on a hot day. Take it out with you.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Oxy 5 tinted pimple cream.
My skin has been really nice lately after a month-long terrible streak, but I always get pimples around my mouth during me period, so I bought some of this cream. It made my skin peel off and the colour made me break out even more and clogged my pores.

*bin*

Lori.

HSC
narelly said:
i used to use pantene pro v and when i got foils it made them sweel quite a bit and then the hair dresser told be about how pantene coats your hair with silicone. She said that if u do use it u have to wash you hair with a diffrent shampoo at least once a week to get rid of the silicone.
I use pantene conditioner, but not shampoo (I just bought it cause it was the cheapest option at the thime :p) Does anyone reckon it would deposit silicone as well? I havent really noticed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)