Official welcome (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
It says I can only goto the one intended for postgrads (and undergrads who couldn't make the other sessions) and doesn't give me any other option. Yet, I had a friend who did all the registration and things on the site a few days after me and she could pick one of the undergrad ones.

Will it matter all that much?

Aeriff

HSC
You don't have to go to any orientation sessions because you're going on Orientation Camp. All orientation sessions for First Year Engineering/IT students are completely optional.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Oh, okay. Thanks for that. So just in case I got confused with terminology there are 2 dates before we start. The enrolment which should be within the next 7 days? And then the orientation sessions OR the orientation camp.

Aeriff

HSC
Oh, okay. Thanks for that. So just in case I got confused with terminology there are 2 dates before we start. The enrolment which should be within the next 7 days? And then the orientation sessions OR the orientation camp.
There's a bunch of enrolment sessions for BScIT today from about 1:30pm onwards. You can still register for 3:30pm and 4:00pm I think.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I'm certain my enrolment session is on the 4th because it was the only date that wasn't a friday (I work fridays).

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
So, umm. What'll happen if I just appear at an earlier "welcome session"?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Cheers for the reply. I've got a friend doing the same course so I thought I'd go at the same time as her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)