• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official : Whats the worste thing a student has done to a TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

TheVoodooChild

HSC
Our librarian is a nut case. She's this authoritarian I-have-all-the-power-muahahah people and she makes up these STUPID rules, like "No reading fiction books in the non-fiction section" and "No reading books near the computers" So one day, she kicks me out of the library for...get this....for READING. So I did a petition against her. 375 signatures on the MORNING of the 3rd day. And she never got fired.....grrrrr.....

Every years yr 12 does something to her for yr 12 muck up day. One year hung a nazi banner in the middle of the library, the year after that they handed out nazi pamphlets outside the library.

I'm still thinking what we're going to do to her. Any suggestions?

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
TheVoodooChild said:
I'm still thinking what we're going to do to her. Any suggestions?
chloroform + ropes + heavy block of concrete + your imagination

TheVoodooChild

HSC
My idea was going to be to chain the doors shut and put a huge sign over the door with something along the lines of "This building is down for repairs due to evil contamination...." but those work too.

Justin

HSC
In year 8 i really hated my maths teacher, so i got up and blew my nose all over his desk. He just turned it upside down, wiped all the boogas off onto the carpet, turned it back over and went about as if nothing had occured. Meanwhile all of my friends were freaking out.

We also got a new spanish teacher - and for the whole year, we pretended to be people who we weren't.. The first time she read out the role, people said "YES, I'M HERE!" when she really called out somebody elses name. It was funny when a girl did something bad, and the teacher would send a detention slip through the home-room roster the next day to the wrong person.

In year 7 we kept talking over this teacher, and he kept screaming "I WANT SILENCE!" but it never worked.

In year 9, we had an old lesbian (not joking, she was a real lesbian, and she was about 50... So grotty) for out D&T teacher, and for some reason this butch girl in my class had something against her, so she kept making fake dildoes on the lathe and leaving them in places for the lesbian teacher to find. And then we kept turning the radio on and closing the blindes when she left the room.

Justin

HSC
In year 9, this guy brought a listening device into a class room - one of those ones that looks like a rader dish, and you point it at people standing 200 M away, and you can hear them speaking crystal clear. Anyway, the whole class was listening to the conversations of people in adjacent classrooms, instead of doing their commerce work.. And the teacher got pissed of, so she confiscated it. Lunch was next, and 3 of my friends broke into her teachers office and stole it back. Science was after lunch, and she came roaring into the room and slammed her hand down on the desk and said "I WANT IT BACK, NOW. I WANT IT BACK!" but they were all silent, not knowing what to say. She just walked away angrily, not saying anything. Nothing happened...

ediisjoz

HSC
Actually, in response to funnyness/naughtyness in year 8, my year was sooo naughty in year 8... we put tampons on overheads - teacher was angry, we did all the naughty stuff, my tutor group was the worst... i used to sit on the table and ask the tutor whether she loved me. she had to say yes, we also locked her in lost property a few times, that was funny + the lock was on the inside, we also stole her keys but it was all fun and games, i guess the teachers have to expect it tho, i disagree when younger kids do it now, we did that stuff already! i'd never want a teacher to leave because of me or naughty stuff people have done or because of other people, or cry :) haha

G

Gavvvvvin

Hahaha one class locked our ag teacher up in some store room than proceeded to start up all the equipemnt and drive the tractor around and shit. The fucker went apeshit and kicked down the door then proceeded to tackle and punch some student. hahaha he got fired :p

~eZZa~

HSC
One of my friends got into a full on punch up with an office lady. What made it worse was that it was in the middle of a busy corridor in the middle of lunch time, with many witnesses. It was actually the office lady who started it by pushing my friend over n pulling her hair..... mind u this was also the mother of a former student who just couldnt keep out of her daughters own problems.....

needless to say she will never work again in a high school........

kahlilouise

HSC
Re: mishka

When i was in year 7, a student (guy) quite a bit older than me pushed a heavily pregnant teacher over. It was absolutely disgusting, one of the wrongest things i have seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)