oh man! REALLY need help!- bass guitar piece (1 Viewer)

kill me please

hey, i've left it just a TAD late, and i'm desperately trying to find some bass guitar pieces for music 1. i need a jazz piece, and another piece of my choice from another genre - preferably something i'll enjoy playing - rock, etc. i'm not a very advanced bassist, so i have to try and keep it fairly moderate too. not too difficult!
i have to perform the rock,etc. one on April 7th, which leaves me harldy any time at all - PLEASE HELP THIS FOOL!

a_sea_of_names

Ummm....

Schism - By Tool

Devil's Dance - Metallica

Anything by Primus, because Les Claypool is the worlds best bassit. They may be abit difficult, as you say you haven't been playing long..

well as for jazz, i cant think of anything, but my brother is a bassit (8 years experience) he's into alot of jazz, well his into everything, hes a sound engineer - well studying to be one. So if you really need to find something, reply and i will see what i can do, (he doesnt live at home, so ill give him a ring or something).. thats if you really need it.

kill me please

thanks muchly

great, i'll look up the tabs for them!
i can probably get my music teacher to recommend a jazz piece if it comes to that.
thank you heaps!!

kill me please

i ended up deciding to not stress over the assessment (which i think might not even be a BOS assessment), and not do it at all. However, i am still looking into all the songs people have suggested, and when my cable downloads are back up (went over the limit, heh) i'm gonna d/l a whole bunch of them, and focus on the jazz piece which i can actually get done, because i have more time to prepare. but, procrastinator that i am, i'll probably end up taking my time doing that too....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)