Oh. My. God (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Ah, it seems scary now

But trust me, when you hand in other major works, or when you get your Trial results back, you'll start thinking about other things ;)

HSC
N/A
ahaha you lucky girl!

Maybe you can chill out for a few days then. Watch a movie, read a book... omg, book reading, I've been so busy I haven't been able to pick one up in what feels like months :'( (or what happens is that I keep underestimating my reading speed, and thinking that I couldn't possible finish that book in a day, no point in starting it if I can't read it non-stop etc)

Cherish the bludge moments while you can, kiddies... *sniffles*

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
hahah, I KNOW!!!! i havnt actually read a book in ages. i am sort of reading catch-22 atm tho . tis a funny one.

lol - Lynn i love our conversations through various mediums (well not quite but you know)

Mantis

HSC
handing mine in tomorrow. I am really un self motivated and unorganised and as such this wasnt the best course for me really. I am doing 12 units so basically i think i can discount this as one of my worst units. I finished my major work yesterday and spent today doing my reflection statement. With the trials and all i seemed to lose track of time as ext 2 kept getting put on the back foot. In hindsight i wish i had spent a lot more time on this during that 2 month christmas hol break as i did absolutely no work during that break when i could have essentially finished off a greater part of the course.

Despite all this i am quite happy with the end product of my major work and i figured it is better to hand in something than drop the unit, especially since i did spend a lot of time getting a narrative worked out and researching it etc, so all ext 2 students pray tonite for each other because i know for one i am going to need it.

HSC
N/A
Keep cool guys and gals - there's gotta be at least 7 hours between now and hand-in hour, so you still have time to work ;) (well, except for people working on websites/anything that will register a 'last edited' time on a disk or something)

Anyone who said that "everyone finishes easily by midnight the night before hand-in date" is a total lier, and in my opinion regular "meals" (such as a hearty breakfast at 3am in the morning) are for the win! :D

I'll be up for at least a few more hours going over EE2 stuff and checking BOS every 20 mins or so, so if you have any last-minute questions or clarifications do post them up and myself and anyone else still up (and there will definately be more than just me :p) can help answer them :) Group knowledge is power, baby! :D

EDIT: Important note, if anyone is like me and likes to read/write with single-spaced lines as opposed to double-spaced, please make sure you write a big fat post-it note on your computer to change it back to double-spacing before you print it off :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)