oh no i just fucked up my dress (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
so unfixable it can't get altered by those... what do you call em again? they look like dry cleaners but they fix your clothes, do up a hem etc...
actually i just gave it to my nana, that's what they're for!

oh btw is anyone here from canberra? i was there over the weekend visiting my boyfriend and there was an AMAZING vintage market on at albert hall. not sure whether itll stil be on but i bought some vintage bally shoes, some silk scarves and a celine dress.

i also picked up a couple of handmade vintage sundresses for $15 each. good day!

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
i have this blue prairie dress that i love and wear all the time, but i thought i'd try my hand at altering it for summer and now it's all wonky and horrible.

RIP prairie dress.

does anyone else do this to their clothes? i fuck up my favourite pieces all the time.
lmao. you're not going to be a great future housewife are you?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i would actually be close to the worst housewife ever.
i cant for the life of me keep my own room tide, no matter how hard i try, so if i had a whole house to look after... i think i'd just have to hire a housekeeper.

but boy can i cook. my family will all be obese, so thats good.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
As if you didn't learn the first time. This is why you go and buy cheap as shit plain black/white dresses/tshirts.
I agree i buy plain stuff and that way if you wanna dress up you can layer, add stuff e.t.c

HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
I agree i buy plain stuff and that way if you wanna dress up you can layer, add stuff e.t.c
sif 18yo emos can resist peer pressure.

my gf hauled my ass down to junction last week. stepped into EVERY damn designer label store! srsly who gives a shit about kookai (never heard of), alanah hills (Sp?) karen millen (what the?), lauren ashley (sp?), liza ho. she bought at least one piece from all these stores. told her wouldn't it be easier to go to myers or david jones coz its all in one spot. But everytime she refused insisting: "hubby, don't you know those retail lines are for fuglies and poser trash to bottom feed on". SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN'T FUCKING WIN. :mad1:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Darryl Kerrigan said:
sif 18yo emos can resist peer pressure.

my gf hauled my ass down to junction last week. stepped into EVERY damn designer label store! srsly who gives a shit about kookai (never heard of), alanah hills (Sp?) karen millen (what the?), lauren ashley (sp?), liza ho. she bought at least one piece from all these stores. told her wouldn't it be easier to go to myers or david jones coz its all in one spot. But everytime she refused insisting: "hubby, don't you know those retail lines are for fuglies and poser trash to bottom feed on". SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN'T FUCKING WIN. :mad1:
imho all those brands suck, ESPECIALLY karen millen.

ugh. tacky horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)