oh No!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
weird kid. its not something that you can just forget..

youve prolli been putting it off.

or your not interested in school

in that case dont worry bout it

get over it

its year 10

doesnt count towards nething.

HSC
MedKid said:
lol +1 to you so serious according to some of my friends school goes till yr11 for them i dont no if it applies to all of QLD but jesus christ settle down your all so serious
actually, im just exerting my dominance.
and you seem like a shitwizard, so i chose you.

school goes to year 12. everywhere.
you basically cant leave at all till year 11.

HSC
ah. to be young and naive again. OMG I WAS SO LYK UPSET WITH U!!!1! LYK I INVESTED SOOOOO MUCH INTO MY POSTS AND LYK... THIS ARGUMENT AND LYK IM SOOOO HAPPY NOW!!!111!!

and yes. youre a wizard of shit. you conjure it up everywhere you go.

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
MedKid said:
u wasted so much time into your posts ha! their is an open world out their Open your front Door and Experience it go outside and cherish this moment u want a debate haha fine by me :) you "Artard"
oh last time i herd it was you receiving it where the sun dont shine haha +1 AznMedKid
You are a joke. seriously.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I-don't-have-a-chance-of-getting-into-med-kid... for your information (even if you HAVE dmitted defeat...)

In Queensland, school is from Prep up until year twelve, with education until the end of year ten being compulsory (unless the student turns 16 before the end of year ten and secures full-time employment upon leaving school). It is also compulsory for two further years of education to be undertaken immediately following the receipt of the year ten certificate, whether that education be in the form of a TAFE course, staying at school until the end of year twelve (which DOES exist), or the student turns 17.
(for further information, visit:
http://www.trainandemploy.qld.gov.au/client/training_at_school/changes_school_system/parents_carers.html
or
http://education.qld.gov.au/students/service/career/careered-why.html)

Thus it is apparent that the no-hoper med-kid got it wrong.

By the way, MedKid, good luck in your studies of E-N-C-O-N-O-M-I-C-S... and the associated spelling errors.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)