Oh the horror. Yes, another UAI est pls... (1 Viewer)

Pointy Ears

HSC
Hi all.
I'm in need of much reassurance right now.
I need to know if there is a still a possibility of me receiving a UAI over 95 with the marks ive got. I srsly lack the understanding of how the UAI is calculated, and so have come here for help. Personally, would be over the moon with an >80 UAI but due to parents and the course they have picked for me, i really dont have much of a choice.

So these are my estimated assessment marks and rankings:

- Ancient: approx 80 # top ten
- Bio: 88 #1
- chem: 82 #1
- Adv eng: 93 #1
- ext 1 eng: 96 #1
- ext eng 2: 90 #1
- adv math: 73 # top ten

So...if my marks in the HSC improve slightly from these, do you guys reckon it would be possible? (Btw, i go to a western suburbs school)

A l

HSC
N/A
By the looks of your ranks, you have a pretty strong chance. You might want to reveal what school you go to if possible because others will probably refer to that when judging this.

Pointy Ears

HSC
ok. Thanks so much you guys, much appreciated :D
In response to A l 's question ummmm, cant really say much about my school other than the fact that it has no ranking and is notorious for fights, generally looked down upon. This is exaggerated by everyone of course- it really isnt that bad. But we do get at least ONE student per year acquiring a mark in the nineties if that helps.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Pointy Ears said:
ok. Thanks so much you guys, much appreciated :D
In response to A l 's question ummmm, cant really say much about my school other than the fact that it has no ranking and is notorious for fights, generally looked down upon. This is exaggerated by everyone of course- it really isnt that bad. But we do get at least ONE student per year acquiring a mark in the nineties if that helps.
sounds like my school - rutherford high. lol

we have a massively huge bad rep but it aint that bad, stupid strikes.

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah, I reckon you've got a shot. (Please keep in mind that my opinion counts for absolutely NOTHING and I'm just taking a stab in the dark at what I think you'll get)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)