ohh uhhh (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sure it is.
that's why she shouldn't want him as a boyfriend :)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
umm.. so you think it would be better to just fuck him?

sorry, but... i dont think so. i cant think of anything worse to do when yr attached to a guy who's pimping himself out, than involve yourself in a casual relationship with said guy. casual sex is a bad idea for girls generally, but its an even worse idea when you LIKE the guy.

HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
well here it goes...

the guy i like likes 2 other ppl and i know his a player and a sleeze n all that but im still attracted to him and i dont know its so confusing his fucking me around but i cant look the other way, i like him heaps like we hang out n all that n just have an awsome time, dont know what to do. well i know what i should do. u guys have proly heard all this in my other posts n replies but i really need help

anyone been in the same position n what did u do????

is he a playa like 2pac bro

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I think your being tempted by the bad boy image, thinking you can make him yours and only yours. Clearly he's an idiot and doesn't deserve someone decent, so just forget him and find a nice guy.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
well here it goes...

the guy i like likes 2 other ppl and i know his a player and a sleeze n all that but im still attracted to him and i dont know its so confusing his fucking me around but i cant look the other way, i like him heaps like we hang out n all that n just have an awsome time, dont know what to do. well i know what i should do. u guys have proly heard all this in my other posts n replies but i really need help

anyone been in the same position n what did u do????
if you want him.. have him with no strings attatched and dont fall for him because that way you win... 1 you get him and 2 you dont get hurt... but theres a trap... fall for him and you'll be hurt

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
oh btw... if i hear another guy say nice guys finish last im going to rip my hair out... the only reason sleezes get chicks is because they are confident and couldnt care less if the girl rejects them or not cos they dont give a shit about the girl.. in other words they are in it for 1 reason only and only prostitiutes or girls that dont know jack schitt about the world will go for them

HSC
SKA said:
oh btw... if i hear another guy say nice guys finish last im going to rip my hair out... the only reason sleezes get chicks is because they are confident and couldnt care less if the girl rejects them or not cos they dont give a shit about the girl.. in other words they are in it for 1 reason only and only prostitiutes or girls that dont know jack schitt about the world will go for them
u obviously hvent been in this situation b4, i havent slept with him yet and his decided tha he dosnt want his ex or the other girl but yeah, im just being an idiot n only wanting to believe what i want.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
u obviously hvent been in this situation b4, i havent slept with him yet and his decided tha he dosnt want his ex or the other girl but yeah, im just being an idiot n only wanting to believe what i want.
what do u mean u havent slept with him yet, i thought his first fuck was with u. u r talking about the so call 'geoff'.

S

Shuter

SKA said:
the only reason sleezes get chicks is because they are confident and couldnt care less if the girl rejects them or not cos they dont give a shit about the girl.. in other words they are in it for 1 reason only and only prostitiutes or girls that dont know jack schitt about the world will go for them
So you're saying I can get alot of hot bitches if I'm a sleeze?

HSC
slinky said:
what do u mean u havent slept with him yet, i thought his first fuck was with u. u r talking about the so call 'geoff'.
no i was judds first n he broke up wit me through a txt msg

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
he wouldnt be good for casual sex, isnt it obvious she's too attached...???....
Spin spin sugar makes the best point.
Hes a player and usually players are only good for a quickie but obviously if you like him as much as your recent posts suggests it means thats out of the question... it will only make you want a relationship way more (which would only end badly IF it even took off the ground).
Cease contact kat.

Edit: Evidently i think spin spin always makes the best point as im not allowed to rep her again!

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AsyLum said:
What the fuck

Seriously, are girls that fucked up nowdays ?
You've been on this board for >2 years and only worked this out now?

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
no i was judds first n he broke up wit me through a txt msg

so i mixed up this guy with the ex.
ok i get it now.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
umm.. so you think it would be better to just fuck him?

sorry, but... i dont think so. i cant think of anything worse to do when yr attached to a guy who's pimping himself out, than involve yourself in a casual relationship with said guy. casual sex is a bad idea for girls generally, but its an even worse idea when you LIKE the guy.
I agree, and I think she will just get hurt in the end if she does end up having casual sex with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)