Ohs Help (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
hi, iv got this oh and s assignment to do, does anyone know where i can get some good resourses for it, i cant find bugger all

bEAbEA

HSC
what exactly about ohs is your assignment on? Cause i just did one assessing the suitablility of laws regarding safety in the workplace. If it is similar, i'll post up some notes and/or sites that i used.

Carcus

HSC
bEAbEA said:
what exactly about ohs is your assignment on? Cause i just did one assessing the suitablility of laws regarding safety in the workplace. If it is similar, i'll post up some notes and/or sites that i used.
yer, it sounds like the same thing:...

part 1: provide a brief overview of the state and federal OH & S legislation in australia

part 2: visit a workplace and ask them a pre-written questionare about there oh and s policies and procedures

part 3: prepare a 2 to 3 minute presentation on your findings.....

anything you can help me with would be gr8, cheers

radhika87

Pro
HSC
Carcus said:
yer, it sounds like the same thing:...

part 1: provide a brief overview of the state and federal OH & S legislation in australia

part 2: visit a workplace and ask them a pre-written questionare about there oh and s policies and procedures

part 3: prepare a 2 to 3 minute presentation on your findings.....

anything you can help me with would be gr8, cheers

Just talk about OH&S 2000, WorCover and use plenty of case examples like Joel Exner, James Hardie etc. Talk about inspectors and breaches, as well as penalties.
Excel is pretty good, as are some websites

Carcus

HSC
radhika87 said:
Just talk about OH&S 2000, WorCover and use plenty of case examples like Joel Exner, James Hardie etc. Talk about inspectors and breaches, as well as penalties.
Excel is pretty good, as are some websites
thanx, ur a total champ, but when you say some websites, can you give me some ideas of which ones??

radhika87

Pro
HSC
Carcus said:
thanx, ur a total champ, but when you say some websites, can you give me some ideas of which ones??
Go to google and type into the search engine:
Ocupational Health and Safety Act 2000 (NSW)
WorkCover Authority (NSW)
James Hardie Industries
Lawlink
Austlii

Carcus

HSC
bEAbEA said:
Here you are, sorry about the delay.
thanx, but is that your own work or just info, coz i dont wasnna be using bits of it if its yours, u kno, plagjurism laws and all that

bEAbEA

HSC
yeah i wrote it. The bits in italics are my own opinions and the bits in normal font are the actual law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)