ok guys...how many topics have u all completed? (1 Viewer)

mad444

HSC
ok i my class is so far behind..we havent even finished out second topic (germany) we have all of vietnam to do
just wondering if anyone else is this screwed?

angel_fire

HSC
we have only spent 3 days ont he cold war. I am guessing that it is normal but i know we have to have after school lessons next term so yeah it may be a problem for schools not doing this.. but we are a egar class, and our teacher will bring us chocs and everything so yeah it isn't that bad. anyways i know if we are behind our teacher is just going to re write our exams as for we have trials in a week.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
we finished the course about 3-4 weeks ago, i wrote like 40 pages of notes on germany+indochina today

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
we have a few weeks on Indochina to go (3 or so, plus the assessment). I'm not worried because the trials aren't till mid term, and I've read ahead anyway.

HayleeKate

HSC
We've pretty much finished too. BUT I dont think you're 'completely screwed' if you havent... there's still 1/4 of the year left.. an entire term! theres no rules saying you must be finished by the trials, if youre not, youll only be assessed on what youve done. As long as youve got it done before the exams, its not a problem. Sure, you'll have less time to revise, BUT you'll have only just finished it, so itll be fresh and take less revision. You;re best moving at the pace your class is comfortable with, rather than rushing and learning it piecemeal.
My class was fast because Indochina was easy, as we all went there for an excursion and study tour last year, so we learnt it then, and we saw all the places and stuff.

HSC
depends on your definition of 'finished'... technically, we're about a week into cold war, but we havent finished any of our topics properly...

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I'm finished! All done. Very happy, though slightly annoyed at myself -- i do modern by distance ed, and if i was completing one lot of work a week as i should have been, i would have been finished in week 3 last term! but I'm slack, and didn't finish til the first day of the holidays. but its all done now, leaving 5 glorious weeks of pure revision til the trials.

takingbackrufio

HSC
Your not meant to finish before the trials anyway.. modern is a course where your meant to be practically still learning new stuff until the hsc so dont stress. The amount of time allocated to your conflict study will depend on how much there is it learn about it.. besides the question in the trails will be fairly limited as most people stop at a certain point and resume after the trials

Ashe

HSC
We have finished everything. Having said that we did Russia 1917-1945 and the Cold War so it all blended.

mrbrownone

HSC
N/A
i got my modern trials tomorrow...im so screwed T_T
BETTER START STUYDING BOYZ! >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)