Ok I'm confused...Please Help!! (1 Viewer)

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Ok, so here's my problem..

I got offered a position at Wollongong Uni in the Main Round for a B of Science. Now I really wanted to go, but I wanted to defer, but after alot of consideration..I've realised that Wollongong is a long way away from where I live and I don't know if I'll be able to handle it..yes I'm hopeless and weak and stuff but whatever.

Now my question is...can I accept this offer for Wollongong, change my preferences and move UNE - which is alot closer - up to number 1 (Which i got accepted for early entry) and see if I get accepted in the Final rounds..and then withdraw from Wollongong if I do? That way, if I don't get into UNE because the course is out of spots or whatever, I still have Wollongong to fall back on?

Or do I do nothing with my current off, change preferences, and then will both offers be there after the final round if i get into UNE?

I also got accepted into Griffith Uni as well, so I have that if all else fails..but yeah..

I hope this makes sense! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

BigDk

HSC
accepting is selfish if u are waiting for a final round offer

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
You're a frkn retard, shutup.

Jade: Accept your first offer no matter what; if you don't get any second round offers you won't be able to go to uni! If you get your desired second round course, you can withdraw from the B Science at Wollongong and enrol into the new course.

Haha, Rafy basically answered your q in my thread :p

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
It's not selfish..I'm deferring anyway and hence not taking a spot from anyone for 2009.

You're a frkn retard, shutup.

Jade: Accept your first offer no matter what; if you don't get any second round offers you won't be able to go to uni! If you get your desired second round course, you can withdraw from the B Science at Wollongong and enrol into the new course.

Haha, Rafy basically answered your q in my thread :p
Hey thanks! I like people like you :)

dont listen to bigpole, he's a homosexual
I don't like you.

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I can't defer both can I? and then decide where I want to go at the start of 2010? coz that'd be awesome...

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
LOL, i was pretty sure you couldn't.

I really don;t like UAC. QTAC was so much simpler...

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Yeah, I have until the end of March to defer Wollongong so we'll see what happens I suppose...

Thanks for your help guys! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)