ok.. im lost.. and i missed the advisory session.. (1 Viewer)

suteki

hmm well yeah.. im mean to be doin barts media comm.. and erm.. well im kinda very .. lost as to what im meant to enrol for the first semester or watever.. im thinking of going next week to see if i can talk to anyone about it.. but is anyone doing this degree, and like know what im supposed to do?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I was in the same position last year because I was working on my advisory day.

The best thing I found was to call the relevant faculties (like the faculty of arts and whatever media comm falls under) and ask them what the deal is. Theres a lot to explain about the myUNSW site and your academic plan and the details on the site can be a bit hard to understand.

suteki

lol. thanks.. i thought i was the only stupid one.. cause everyone else seems to be all ready and set .. ><

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I felt that way too. I was so frustrated because the myUNSW site is a POS.

Make sure you spell out to them that you have no idea what is going on though, itll save time.

suteki

awwwwwww.. i couldnt call them ..
is there anyone out there doin the same course as me !!! >< i feel so alooone.......... lol omg im gonna have to go thru the whole process of getting to know everyone again and all that.. ><.. i hated year 7..i wonder if this will be the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)