• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ok, it's time to... (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
twisted_emily said:
awww i want a bf :(
lol i've got 1, but i wish he didnt have to go to bed before i read this :(
i love how he's so innocent, yet so dirty lol
i love how when he comes down, we go down to the beach or the park, we can waste hours just laying there, pashing & staring into eachother's eyes
i love how even though we've only been going out for a bit over a month, we're pretty comfy with eachother
i love how he's so bloody sweet!!!
i love how his voice, his smile, talking to him on msn, even just a pic of him can put a smile on my face
i love how we can almost read eachothers minds, & say stuff at the same time
i love how we like the same songs (my favourite song's one of his favourites)
i love how he's so adorable & sexy
i love how he makes me so happy i could cry
i love how even though i'm stubborn, he has a way of getting away with stuff, or just get offline without letting me finish what i was saying...it's annoying & i dont wanna let him go, but i know that if i do, he'll be back online the next day lol :p
i love how when we plan to go out...we count down the days/hours till we'll see eachother

i love how he made me stop typing shorthand & how he teases me for spelling mistakes or reverting back to shorthand lol & when my mind wants to do shorthand, i stop myself caus of him lol
i love how he teases me about other stuff, like my belly (yeah i got a little pudgey belly lol), but then tells me he still loves just how i am :)
i love how i can feel like a kid (ie. hypo) when im around him & he doesnt care...but plays a long for a bit, then tells me to calm down lol

i love how he's so romantic, like he sends me lyrics of really sweet pics & songs
like he sent me the lyrics of guy sebastian, 'kryptonite' & told me he'd let me hear it when he came down. but when he came down (last weekend), i didnt get to hear it. then a couple of days later, i went on about how he promised & i didnt get to hear it. then that night, on the phone he played that song & some of my most favourite songs & basically made me bawl!
& now when i listen to those songs, i wanna cry caus i think of him, they make me miss him, yet make me so happy :)

& how he made me melt once :D & memories of that day make me wanna melt again
& how he tries to tickle me heaps, but when i go to pay him back, he stops me (he's heaps ticklish, im a bit, but not heaps) lol

i love how he's so beautiful in every way possible
so yeah....i just love him in every way shape, & form!! :D:D:D

oh....& i love how this thread, with its many adorable, 'awwww' moments/comments (no, they're not corny to all of those who said theirs were) makes me want him even more & how i dont wanna wait till i wake up to hear from him!
k, enough from me & my massive post lol

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i would send him exactly what you posted
maybe he already knows how you feel
but if my guy sent me that ..like 100 things he loves about me it would make my day

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
See that's the thing... he could do that, but if he did that... then he either has to do that not too often, or do something better or you'll start not caring probably.

You people prefer getting surprises and stuff like that... just out of the blue, or on valentines day... birthdays etc.
I've always thought it'd be better to do things like that on just.. random occassions.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i would like something random..out of the blue
i think its alot sweeter
because on birthdays and valentines day you expect a present
and they feel they have to get you one

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
See that's the thing... he could do that, but if he did that... then he either has to do that not too often, or do something better or you'll start not caring probably.

You people prefer getting surprises and stuff like that... just out of the blue, or on valentines day... birthdays etc.
I've always thought it'd be better to do things like that on just.. random occassions.
yeah random occasions/supprises are the best, caus if they do it all the time, then it can get a bit boring

remembered another 1 lol:
i love how when he tells me he loves me, i get all warm & fuzzy, caus i know he really means it...& when he was trying out some new smilies on msn (he found a new heart 1 & some others), he told me he loved me with all his heart, it made me melt caus i knew it was for real!!
(unlike my ex, who said it all the time, almost for the sake of it)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lol well it is meant to be about what we like/love about them....so i guess most people (luckily, or i'd have to kick them...in the right direction) realise that relationships aren't just about sex & stuff....& the whole 'awww' posts get everyone started about the little stuff that makes them love their partner

django_

HSC
thats so true...like sex is a good way to release ur frustration and share the love u have for ur bf or gf....but its also just as fulfilling to lie next to them for hours on end, just watching them sleep and totally snuggling up to them...so close ur face is buried in their chest and u can smell their skin :)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
django_ said:
thats so true...like sex is a good way to release ur frustration and share the love u have for ur bf or gf....but its also just as fulfilling to lie next to them for hours on end, just watching them sleep and totally snuggling up to them...so close ur face is buried in their chest and u can smell their skin :)
haha c0ng4ats, ur the new LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS bos forum whore. this applies when ur name appears at the last poster for more than 5 posts:)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
django_ said:
Are you one of those annoying girls who says half way through foreplay that theyd rather hug then have sex?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
jumb said:
Are you one of those annoying girls who says half way through foreplay that theyd rather hug then have sex?
fuck i hate those people. hahaha nah lets just fuck

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
men and women seem to have very different ideas of what constitutes foreplay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)