and because im over it.

Meh

Last edited:

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
Mmmmm...
but the thing is...
i did...

and he made things worse by treating me like dirt...

it didnt help working in the same environment...

ohwell...

ill get over it

alyceharrington

HSC
What was he hiding from you? If it is something he is ashamed about and no one else knows maybe he is shy and hopes that you wont tell anyone, therefore is scared of seeing you? Maybe he feels bad about braking up? Depends what the situation is?

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
He's still avoiding me.

he told me he still really wanted to be friends...
but when i try to be his friend...
he doesnt want it...

i dont know why he is avoiding me...
actually i do...

i cant say what happened...
as he already hates me enough...
and its pretty damn messed...
hes pretty messed up himself...
grrr...
but yes...
He hurt me a fair bit...
and he told my best friend he wasnt sure if talking to me was the right thing to do cause he might hurt me again and doesnt want that..,.

BUT

im the one trying to talk to him.

but i will no longer do that, to me, he does not exist...
i just wish it would all go away i guess...

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
alyceharrington said:
What was he hiding from you? If it is something he is ashamed about and no one else knows maybe he is shy and hopes that you wont tell anyone, therefore is scared of seeing you? Maybe he feels bad about braking up? Depends what the situation is?

i think thats basically it...

because of what happened...

hes ashamed?

oh i dont know...

this boy is crazy

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
don't go after people who won't go after you. well you can try once, one chance won't hurt, but if not after that, and they don't do anything for you, don't push it, nobody knows you like you do anyway, so nobody will care about you like you do.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Give it time, he needs to sort it out. Besides, why are you still "chasing" after him? The friendship factor will come. You know what? I went through the SAME thing and the thing that my ex hid from me was the fact that he liked my best friend...There's bound to be awkward moments when he isn't sure of what he should do and you aren't sure either...And "lets be friends" in guy-speak usually means "I don't want more conflict" - He's NOT ACTUALLY ready to be friends again. You should, yes, avoid him as well - there's really nothing to talk through anymore. You're both young and loving someone shouldn't become the main theme of your lives. In the meantime, hey, get back into school work for all the time that you "lost" (Really, you've lost nothing at all, but gained a whole lot - I'll leave you think about what you've gained through this experience). Above all, remember that your future is more important than any guy! Best wishes for the HSC!

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
the funny thing is...
you all seem to have gotten confused by what i said...

i am not chasing him...
im not talking to him...
i dont give any attention TO him...
i just wonder to myself why the hell this happened.

but im moving on.
if he wants to be my friend, he will eventually come to me.

if not.

its not the end of the world.

i realised i didnt need him, hes only messed me up.
i deserved better than that.

im going to focus on other things.

should work out in the end.
it always does.

HSC
N/A
^^^ looks like you're writing a poem. He's avoiding you but he wants to be friends?...yeah. He sounds fucked up, I'd keep away from him.

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
^^^ looks like you're writing a poem. He's avoiding you but he wants to be friends?...yeah. He sounds fucked up, I'd keep away from him.
lol a poem yay
lol

yeh he is fucked i reckon

phunk_e

HSC
ive been in a similar situation. we were 2gether for a yr, then broke up, said we'd be friends and we havnt spoken since. that was over 6 months ago.
we still wave 2 each other but thats bout it. its crazy how 2 ppl can be 2gether 4 how eva long and then just bam neva speak 2 each other.
you get used to it.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
phunk_e said:
ive been in a similar situation. we were 2gether for a yr, then broke up, said we'd be friends and we havnt spoken since. that was over 6 months ago.
we still wave 2 each other but thats bout it. its crazy how 2 ppl can be 2gether 4 how eva long and then just bam neva speak 2 each other.
you get used to it.
I've been in that situation as well..(probably alot of people have) ..
Anata, Things will work out as time goes on:)
Its soo weird how two people can be so close and then suddenly become so hostile with each other. Maybe just forget about him, you don't need him as a friend. It's really cool that some couples remain friends after they break up but a large percentage of people don't because it'll be all awkward and stuff. Concentrate on other things in your life and move on ;) Good luck~!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hah, i wonder if we dated the same guy. Although, i dont live near morrisset, and neither does he now.

Yes, well...it happens. Maybe he respected you somewhat, and he wasnt good with that sort of thing so decided you deserved better and tried to make it right the best way he knew how? Ok what a screwed up explaination...but that part is me trying to justify my ex's actions. The other part, hes an aresehole (when im feeling polite).

Honestly, try not to get caught up in it, messes with your head.

katy-g

HSC
Been in this situation too.... but i wont go into that.

Was there any cheating involved in your relationship?? Because in my experience the whole "I think we should break up but i still really wanna be friends" thing was like... "OK ive done something wrong... **insert break up** But now we're friends so i can gloat in the fact that i cheated on you with **insert slut's name** and we're now dating... and u totally have to be happy with that... cos we're friends now..."

Bractune

HSC
So wait... i dont get it.... the police knew he was undercover the whole time?

macka18au

HSC
yeah i got that the other week. mi GF n i said that we would be friendsd, however since then everything has gone to shit.nothing ever stays the same after a relationship. saying that and haveing it happen is something totally different. every1 wants to believe that friendship is strong enough to last after a relationship, but tell me when it ever does??

G

genavania

when you say lets be friends. you never are or at least not for a loooong time. so dont say it and u will be fine

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
katy-g said:
Been in this situation too.... but i wont go into that.

Was there any cheating involved in your relationship?? Because in my experience the whole "I think we should break up but i still really wanna be friends" thing was like... "OK ive done something wrong... **insert break up** But now we're friends so i can gloat in the fact that i cheated on you with **insert slut's name** and we're now dating... and u totally have to be happy with that... cos we're friends now..."
But its so true!!! Lol, you describe it perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)