ok.. so 'ive deferred (1 Viewer)

bobin

so now that I have deferred.. how do i re-activate my account? for next year.. do I have to go to the uac website or something?..
and also do I have to re-apply for EAS (eduacational access scheme)

thnx in advance

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
basically you need to re-apply at UAC. put your deferred course 1st and you'll automatically get in. you can still put other courses ahead of your deferred course but if you get an offer to any of those, your deferred offer will lapse.

doe

HSC
N/A
i agree with babez_hamp. also check with your uni/uac what date you need to do this by too, as it can be reasonably early in the year.

got any big plans for your year off?

bobin

oh ok.. thnx..I actually have no real plans on what i'm going to do, the reason i'm deferring is thats i made a mistake on my uac appliation i put some of my preferences in the wrong order (yeh i'm stuped..lol) and ended up getting in a course i really didn't want to do.. even though i could try to trannsfer whats the point?. i might as well defer and get in next year (my uai is well above the cut-off).
... maybe i'll do some travelling

bobin

my uni goes the only way i'll be classified as a NRSL is wen i have done one year of tertiary study... i phoned uac and the lady goes it varies from uni to uni.. but for UNSW they won't consider me as a NRSL

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
On EAS: You're EAS won't carry over to next year. It applied only for Year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)