Okay what to do now! :O .. :( (1 Viewer)

theundefined

HSC
okay im seriously "shitting myself" atm lol. My 3unit maths trial exam in approx. 14 hours and i have like 4 hours to twelve to study as much as possible, I had two whole days since yesterday, but my evil mum decided to get my teeth pulled out early for my braces so now i lost one day and today was my only day to study. yeh :( and then so now im shitting myself cus im telling myself im gona fail this exam omgosh lol D:. You'd probably be slaping me on the back of the head and saying OMG why didnt you study! Well yeh i kinda left a big gap of not studying 3unit cus i got two majors and all this >< stressing . so now im being logical and evaluating my situation LOL so i can have some form of motivation.

So besides encouragement that to tell me im not gona fail.

Im basically asking whats my potential if i screw up in trials? ( honestly i know i can do heaps beter, but i just got lazy *another slap* lol )

THis is how im doing in my subjects atm

Visual arts: 1/35
Design tech: 1/9
Maths 2unit: 11/77
Maths 3unit: 21/40
Engineering studies: 6/39
English adv: 28/45
Religion 1unit: 35/135

and well :( out of 50, i think im gona get 30 or less for this exam ><

and another question to those who have had experience, if you do screw trials but u hammer hsc whats the outcome?

thanks bos

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Some people over-do the importance of trials. The trials are just another assessment tbh. Yes, assessments are important but, your trials only make up part of this assessment which itself is part of your final ATAR. If you stuff them up it isn't the end of the world. Considering your ranks you seem to be going fairly well in most of your subjects and looking at an ATAR in the 80's (though can't really tell because we don't know your school rank).

The main point is that even if you go really bad in your trials, your HSC is far more important. The HSC is what makes or breaks you. Use your results from your Trials to study on your weaknesses and you can secure a very good ATAR for yourself :)

theundefined

HSC
phew well haah thanks, i just really need an 80+ to do civil engineering, but yeh im gona do my best to study in this circumstance, but thanks for the uplift. Well our school rank according to last year's count is 250 =.=, it was better than the year before but yeh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)