Old Kingdom Egypt: Historical Period (1 Viewer)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Hey everybody our class did Old Kingdom Egypt as both an ancient society and an historical period, but we never got to finish the historical period so we have almost no information on it. If anybody has any spare info or links to info (ive done a bit of rummaging on the net but cant find much) then feel free to post it here :) :cool:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You could try the resources on BoS or some of the newer additions in the stickied threads.

Marieze

HSC
N/A
Lazy!!!

hey man u know wat u cud do....open ur text book and cram like uve neva crammed before!!! :p:p

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Marieze said:
hey man u know wat u cud do....open ur text book and cram like uve neva crammed before!!! :p:p
lol hey marieze - this thread is pretty old - and since then I have :)
btw good luck and ill cya tomorrow at 8:00 :) ... look forward to it

Marieze

HSC
N/A
thanx

why rnt u online??? im havin sooo much trouble tryin to study
its not working for me im about to give up....i feel like ive learnt nothin all day!!

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I think I'm in the same boat as you. I've only had two days to study for history, and I don't feel like I've learnt a damn thing. I've just been in a really bad mood, can't focus, can't take anything in. I'm completely out at sea for Cleopatra. Don't know anything. I'm gonna have fun making stuff up tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)