Old skool kids shows!! (1 Viewer)

roo

HSC
SMURFS!! OHHHHH... the memories *sigh* still find it hard to understand one female smurf between a few hundred male smurfs.. :D

mannnnndy

chocoholic
everyones already mentioned so many of the ones i used 2 watch. i cant believe how many of them i forgot about like super ted - that was like my favourite!! and i swear i must have seen every ep of captain planet:p i was in love with that show, cept i was a bit disappointed that there was no one from australia cause there was supposed 2 b one from each continent. omg i cant believe i just remembered that. ah nostalgia.....

Fry

Originally posted by bex
oo nostalgia!! my faves were....
*play school- john and benita
*Mulligrubs
*raggydolls
*PUNKY BREWSTER
*Alf
*Degrassi Jnr High!!
punky brewster is back on now on channel 7 early morning.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
...cept i was a bit disappointed that there was no one from australia cause there was supposed 2 b one from each continent. omg i cant believe i just remembered that. ah nostalgia.....
Me too!!!

Oh! This whole thread brings back so many memories. NOSTALGIA!!!

Sometimes I just think about being a little kid again...

Rosencrantz

Hugo and victor! thats what i think anyway.

Victor and Hugo! How could i forget them, they were hilarious and now i think of it how many of you remember

Count Duckula!

I especially liked that Victor and Hugo cross over with Count Duckula and the teleporting castle :D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
Come on people yous are all missing the REALLY great cartoon shows that we know and love. Hmmmm let me see...

*Samurai pizza cats
*The smurfs (the all time greatest)
*Fat Albert (how could we forgot that lovable character is a mystery)
*Marsupalani
*Mighty mouse
*The little mermaid
*The jetsons
*And what about super ted who was my personal fav
*And those little bears that had power and could fly and they fought crime.........remember??:p
hey man, dont get me wrong but i swear samurai pizza cats was only on like 4 years ago? because i remember my sisters watching it.. i didn't like it...??

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Rosencrantz
Tin Tin was cool!

LOL sensibility is saying 'don't do it!' curiousity is saying 'go on'.. damn... curiousity... :D
did you d/l it?

bex

HSC
punky brewster is back on now on channel 7 early morning.

WHAT?!?!?!?!!??!?! WOAH!!!!!!! Im gonna do some watching!!!

Rosencrantz

Oooh! What about Wheres Wally? He was a riot, well at least the bad guy and the narrator were hilarious anyway.

Barbar was good too... the first few episodes always got me... damn sentimentality.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by michellopi

animals of farthing wood
OMG OMG OMG that show was the maddest!!! i luved animals of farthing wood(or was it farthing forest) anywayz doesnt matter

and yeh spellbinder was also cool

but the best had to be this show, cant remember the name
.. it was about this two kids i think brother and sister but, the guy waz asian and his name was jules,,, and the girl had blonde hair, wasnt asian, but cant remember her name.. and they did all kinds of cool exciting things, i think they were lookin for their parents or sumthing,, and it was really exciting like they got kidnapped n stuff,,, shit im gettin all worked up,,,, so yeh it was the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000

hey man, dont get me wrong but i swear samurai pizza cats was only on like 4 years ago? because i remember my sisters watching it.. i didn't like it...??

Really???:eek:

I could have sworn i watched it when i was a little tyke....:confused:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
omg.. yeh!

samuri pizza cats hehe.. i use to always try to get up to watch it :)
the smurfs hehe :D
and the jetsons.. i luv that..
care bears!! hahaha..

was there a show called gummi bears..?? hehe :p
Was gummi bears the one where they drank magic potions and bounced around everywhere??

Cause that show was AWESOME :D

Sanchez#1

LOL this is actually a funny topic, since all me and my friends do these days is reminesce of early 90's stuff (and to a lesser extent late 80's).

Transformers (not any of that Beast Wars BS, that defiles anything transformers related) My favourite episode was when all the Decepticons got tanked on energon cubes!
Samurai Pizza cats
GIJOE (the videos, never aired on TV :mad: )
Thundercats
Voltron
Voltus 5 - best theme song EVER!
Robotech
Astro Boy - NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THIS
Captain Bucky O' Hare
He Man
Tale Spin
Gummy Bears
The cartoon with Scourge McDuck - I forget the name
Twins of Destiny
Warner Bros Cartoons

Yes Gummy bears had the bouncing around. And that runt gremlin dude that said "Knig-ht"

Samurai Pizza Cats aired on Cartoon Connection back with Agro and friends. It stopped at around 93, since I remember failing to tape the last episode, I'm still terribly vexed over that! I think it was on Cartoon Network for Pay TV, not quite sure though...

Any Hanna Barbera cartoon was just annoying to me.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i jus thought of one.... i betcha nobody has mentioned it yet hehehe :p

power rangers!!!!!

HAHAHA... :D :D

but that show always ends the same.. which is kinda pathetic afta awhile hehe :p :p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Power rangers wasnt really a cartoon show though (in my opinion) and absolutley gave me the shits!

A bunch of wankers running around fighting transformers in stupid colour cordinated suits???

To the creators, performers and watchers of that show i have only one thing to say:

Shame Shame Shame :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy
Power rangers wasnt really a cartoon show though (in my opinion) and absolutley gave me the shits!

A bunch of wankers running around fighting transformers in stupid colour cordinated suits???

To the creators, performers and watchers of that show i have only one thing to say:

Shame Shame Shame :p
so what if it aint a cartoon show.. this thread didn't specify cartoons did it lazy @ss? :D

it was cool tho.. i watch it all da time.. :p :p i jus hate da endings tho.. they need to think of something different hehe..

u know which part i like.. when they morph! hahahaha.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)