Old skool kids shows!! (1 Viewer)

im jess

heres a list
ill keep adding to it
degrassi junior high (you know theres a new one, but it sucks)
mysterious cities of gold
trap door
monkey magic
animals of farthing wood
its a knockout! (gotta love saturday mornings 6am)
victor and hugo
roger ramjet
mulligrubs
raggy dolls
gumby
bugs bunny (like the really old whats up doc things)
captain planet
has anyone mentions press gang yet??/ that was one funky show
superted

ill add more when i think of them

im jess

hey that show DID rule!!!!

i use to have the whole babysitters club books.... except the wereent the big baby sitter club ones... they were the whole Karen set.... hehe

oh and i use to have the whole goosebumps set!!!! those books ruled!!! mum gave them all to lifeline!! i was soooooo pissed off!!

Sarah J

HSC
I guess I'm the only one who was obsessed with Rainbow Brite. And I used to love Vidiot. I pretty much watched each and every show listed here so far. Lol. I guess it was easier for my parents to teach me how to use the remote rather than raise me themselves ;)

Dan_the_man

yeah, the memories.... I used to love heartbreak high too cos it had heaps of blading in it, and I'm a blader.... that was the best soap sort of show

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Jeez this thread has been going for a while...you'd think we'd have remembered all the shows by now hey...

Zarnow

i dunno if it was mentioned back among the 170 odd posts... but monkey magic would have to be the all time best ever old skool show in the world... matched closely by the cartoon He-Man

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
lol MONKEY MAGIC was the best show....

i saw it on TV like last year... wow!

yes HE MAN was good but , SHE RA even better..

i think there was mention of these shows on the thread already...

:p

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by im jess
OH MY GOD LAZ!!!!!
YOU ARE THE ONLY OTHER PERSON I KNOW THAT USE TO WATCH THE MYSTERIOUS CITIES OF GOLD!!!
i loved this show soooo much..... i was obsessed with it!!! all my friends think i made the whole show up because they have never heard of it!!!
i loved the whole thing
esteban
zia
tao
and the golden condor was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!
omg!! that's it!! it was only shown like once in 1989 or something... best. cartoon. ever!!

http://www.mcog.freeserve.co.uk/mcog/

the links to the video clips are broken (unfortunately) but I downloaded them a while ago so I have them on my computer. but there are some nifty pictures :) maybe i should upload the introduction to the site or something

timmii

sporadic attendee
Ok I've been too lazy to read all the previous posts, so I'll just embarass myself and start my own list:

Bananaman
Dangermouse
Superted
Puddle lane
T-bag
tin tin (was soooo excited this year to learn how professor calculus got his name!!!)

barbar
captain planet
degrassi
carebears
raggydolls
Vidiot
and much much later.....daria :p

Also: rocky and bullwinkle, i love lucy and MASH (last 2 not ABC, but 6pm timeslot on channel 10) AND my fave show ever when i was little was Blossom.

I used to get sooo irritated with those stupid clay figures they put between all the shows. I remember when I was 5 or something like that, between the 5:30 show and the 6:00 show they always used to play the video clip for the song "dizzy"....to this day whenever i hear it i associate it with young ABC television.

Ok...thats my 2 cents (or should it be 8cents???)

Edit - sweet valley, sister sister, saved by the bell (old class, new class AND college, sadly enough), California Dreams were also instrumental in my growing up.

Actually Saved by the bell was my HSC tv show - 4 solid hours each weekend and on at 3pm each day during exams. What would i do without zack et al???

Last edited:

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by timmii
Ok I've been too lazy to read all the previous posts, so I'll just embarass myself and start my own list:

Bananaman
Dangermouse
Superted
Puddle lane
T-bag
tin tin (was soooo excited this year to learn how professor calculus got his name!!!)

barbar
captain planet
degrassi
carebears
raggydolls
Vidiot
and much much later.....daria :p

Also: rocky and bullwinkle, i love lucy and MASH (last 2 not ABC, but 6pm timeslot on channel 10) AND my fave show ever when i was little was Blossom.

I used to get sooo irritated with those stupid clay figures they put between all the shows. I remember when I was 5 or something like that, between the 5:30 show and the 6:00 show they always used to play the video clip for the song "dizzy"....to this day whenever i hear it i associate it with young ABC television.

Ok...thats my 2 cents (or should it be 8cents???)

Edit - sweet valley, sister sister, saved by the bell (old class, new class AND college, sadly enough), California Dreams were also instrumental in my growing up.

Actually Saved by the bell was my HSC tv show - 4 solid hours each weekend and on at 3pm each day during exams. What would i do without zack et al???

i don't think saved by the bell was on during the hsc ?
unless u have cable or tape them.

timmii

sporadic attendee
yes - cable.

Probably only worthwhile thing on there. Although did waste time before my maths exam watching the baseball worldseries. And the repetition of "looking for alibrandi" before the exams was not only appropriate but detrimental to my studying!

mmhmm

yesssssss monkey magic and wonder years rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know wonder years is now on sundays on channel 7 at about midday ohhhhhh i luv that show!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)