Olympiad Tuition! any interest? (1 Viewer)

submerged

HSC
i know that this is mostly prelim n HSC tuition board, it seems so anyway ;)
but is there any interest in either a chemistry or physics olympiad training class?

Has anyone been inspired by the catalyst series on TV? haha they make it sound gruelling but its not so bad, you make new ffriends, its quite some fun

Im a tutor from StepAhead, and currently we offer private tuition for olympiads, but we are thinking of putting a class together if we get the numbers: its a better way to learn and stay motivated - friends, group problem solving, etc...

We would be looking to start the class after august, that is after the NQE to give you a full year to learn n prepare, n you should be in year 9 or 10 this year unless your really motivated to work well ahead (this is mainly for physics bcoz you do need some higher maths)

Just post below if u r interested!

Last edited:

casebash

HSC
Elissa Incorporated can refer clients to tutors who would be suitable to provide olympiad tutoring as well, including members of International Olympiad teams and Olympiad Scholars. We can refer clients not only to tutors for the sciences but for maths and informatics as well. Individual tuition starts form $30/h. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Hey, where would I be able to find Informatics Olympiad tutoring?

zonda1

HSC
hello

I am interested in chemistry olympiad but depends on location and experience of tutor. Please let me know more details.

Regards

zonda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)