Olympic Basketball (1 Viewer)

allGenreGamer

I was SHOCKED when I heard that Puerto Rico defeated the USA in basketball! This is a historical event! Unfortunately, I've missed that game (noooo.... sniff)! Can somebody please tell me how the match went? Was USA having an off-game? Did Puerto Rico really perform that well? How was their playing style?
The gold medal game may be between Puerto Rico VS USA. If so, do you guys reckon Puerto Rico will achieve victorious again and change history?

P.S. Though they lost, Australia didn't perform too bad against the USA at all! Yeah :).
P.S.S. Wow, Yao Ming wasn't too happy in the first game...

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
USA - garbage
if the americans played how they played against puerto rico against us last night, we would have been comfortable winners

puerto rico aren't that great a team, arroyo is their gun. i think we can take them when we play them next

if you want medal contenders, look out for the argies, spain, serbia, lithuania and the americans. the gold could come from any one of them

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
australia just sucked in the last quarter of the dream team and boomers game.. they could have one it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)