OMFG wrote wrong student number (1 Viewer)

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
OMFG during my chem exam today i think i was writing the wrong student number which somehow got implanted in my head! I only realized and rectified my errors during my art exam. WTF do i do? am i screwed?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i think you can call them up. who am i referring to as "them"?...im not quite sure.

if there ends up being a number of a student that doesnt even exist/ doesnt belong to the center then theyll probably look into it, im sure a phone call should be able to fix things up. if you wrote a number belonging to a fellow student, well then, things could get messy.

Graham Trevor

HSC
Christ, that's terrible. You'll have to contact the board of studies -- I don't know how one might do this -- and explain your mistake to them. Of course, in order to identify these incorrectly marked papers you will have to remember the incorrect number you've been writing.

HSC
I don't understand how you put the wrong student number. Don't you have a card on the table that has your student number in big, bold, black digits??

Riviet

HSC
N/A
vanush said:
OMFG during my chem exam today i think i was writing the wrong student number which somehow got implanted in my head! I only realized and rectified my errors during my art exam. WTF do i do? am i screwed?
Just curious, but when did you realise?

NeoKyo

gstains ghetto! represent
HSC
if i were you I wouldn't worry
as long as the supervisors are ok, and you wrote your center number it should be fine
somoene will realise sooner or later that there are two papers for one kid or one chem paper for someone who didint even pick chem

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
it wont matter..

remember that blue sheet u fill in. u hav to write ur name on it

TerrorBite

HSC
sando said:
it wont matter..

remember that blue sheet u fill in. u hav to write ur name on it
Yeah, that and the centre number will let them work out it's yours. You're not screwed.

At least you didn't do the wrong option question in your chem exam like I did. :eek:

Lizcat

HSC
i had freakin nightmares that i wrote the wrong student number and just couldnt remember it.. even tho the number was right in front of me.. it was the wierdest feeling.. and now that it actually happened to someone i dunno what will happen.. but as long as u wrote ur centre number i think u should be fine.. i think u should tell ur school and they'll contact the right people.. and look into it!

HSC
N/A
This is why there are exam supervisors. They're supposed to check that table numbers/student numbers written on papers all match up.

Those of you who have left exams early should remember that they check everything before they let you go. :)

pink668

HSC
dont worry, apparently i heard that the papers are marked by student number order- so somehow they can tell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)