Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Ahh...you all secretly write fan fiction.
:D
Now, admit it. The truth shall set you free!

PS...you guys are all wrong. Ron is a girl, Harry has fantasies about sexing Draco Malfoy in the department of mysteries and dumbeldore is burning with jealousy. The mystery of the sixth book is, who he is jealous of -harry or draco.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Orange Juice said:
modelz, do you know how much you guys are selling for?
think ill get my brother to buy it so i dont need to pay
They have only said in their catalogue that it is "lowest in town." Good way to get ppl to think it is and then not preorder one and then charge heaps cuz theres none left anywhere else.

urdy

Stanky
HSC
Um that kinda thing isn't really fanfic :p more like smut fiction.. I agree, Ron is a girl. Which makes her a lesbian ==> Hermoine

persephone

HSC
I kept hearing ads on the radio for Big W and the release of the 6th book. Saying that they'll have it at a low price...which they didn't mention on the ad itself. I'm getting my copy from Big W... Hopefully there will be no little kids beating me to it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i heard that the book is only 30bux or smtg no more than that though i think

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I preordered a copy last night :p And paid $29.95 for it. I was expecting it to be more.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
erm i thought everywhere HAD to sell at 901? cuz i got the impression stores opened at 830 werent able to sell till then anyways

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
who cares, we get the book earlier than most countries anyways
and argonaut i think we have the same connextions

persephone

HSC
i'm so high on sugar that i'm not thinking straight and i got the countdown thing wrong (oops!). and i haven't done maths in a while so

11 hours and 20 minutes to go (my clock's telling me it's 9:40pm)

anyhoo, was trying to re-read the books before the next one comes out but i can't be bothered. i don't think i'll be able to sleep.

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
persephone said:
i'm so high on sugar that i'm not thinking straight and i got the countdown thing wrong (oops!). and i haven't done maths in a while so

11 hours and 20 minutes to go (my clock's telling me it's 9:40pm)

anyhoo, was trying to re-read the books before the next one comes out but i can't be bothered. i don't think i'll be able to sleep.
u are forgiven, i was just getting anxious coz i organiseed to get to the store by 900, not 830...i thought "OMG i'll have to get up half an hour earlier!"

persephone

HSC
i organised with my friend to meet up for hot chocolates before 9am. hopefully i'll get up early enough! i might be on the net for a while..

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Its being sold 'globally' at the same time -
England 12.01 am- (which is at the same time as us- although its 9.01 here)

Perth 7.01am , so it matches up with out 9.01 - Due to the fact there is a time difference..

The shopkeepers are allowed to OPEN the boxes at 8.30am tomorrow morning- BUT not allowed to SELL until 9.01 - Its so there isn't mad chaos when opening the boxes infrotn of everyon -

THAT said... Bookshop workers MAY choose to open them at 9.01 infront of the public..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)