Omg!!!! Have You Seen The New Building 4!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
yep the grass area's open, now I can walk between building 4, 3, 6, tower, 2 with ease.

Particularly good when they have the bbq on the grass etc, we can go and grab those :p

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
shortie_689 said:
thats a tad generalised...
Im from the northshore and I go to UTS...
Not all people who live on the north shore are pretentios u have pretentios people everywhere in fact Im sure there would even be pretentious people where u live...
You haven't noticed what usyd'ers have said about uts students have you =O

Yet, I'm also a North Shore resident/UTS student.. and yes Silver And Cold is generalising to some extent. On the other hand, EATAPIE should go back to his usyd thread..

dora_18

HSC
I dont know why people make such a big deal between the whole usyd and uts thing. I dont know why people who go to usyd think that its so amazing....its really not. Im at the main campus a lot even though my classes are @ another campus... and wow...theres sandstone??...big woop.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
lol @ USydney being beautiful.
Have you seen the IT/Engineering faculty buildings?
actually apparently the USyd IT faculty are getting a new building soon.. I was told this on the open day last year at an IT seminar..

still doesn't make me want to go to USyd to do IT.. UTS IT has made me very glad about the options I took during that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)