Omg! Help Help Help!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Katharine040787

HSC
So I Accepted My Main Round Offer Of Arts/edu But Waited To Actually Enrol Until I Found Out Tonight Whether I Got Into Arts In The Late Round. I Didn't So Now I've Tried To Enrol In Classes For Arts/edu But They're Really Full!!!

I Can't Do Drama At All (which I Really Had My Heart Set On) And Now There Are No Tutorial Classes Left For Edst1101 (edu Psych)....which Is Compulsory For This Program!!!!!!

What The Hell Do I Do???? How Am I Supposed To Do This Subject When They Don't Hold Enough Tutorial Classes To Accommodate All The People They've Offered It To?!!!

This Is Bullshit!

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
I Think Firstly You Should Calm Down Yeah?, All Will Be Fine. I Would Suggest Going To The Uni First Then Sorting It Out With Them In Person. Also Pull Out Your Shift Key And Your CapsLock Key. Oh My God Im Getting Rsi As I Speak.
Thankyou
Lol

Katharine040787

HSC
the only drama tuts left are tues 9am-11am which clashes with my edu psych lecture on tues 9am-10am. so obviously i can't do drama right?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If what's his face, Chandler is still running the first year EDST1101 course, which I assume he is, I'd contact either him or Barnett. As has been said, if you can't get in then they're pretty much obliged to open up another one. What's great about that, is that students usually drop their classes to go into the new one, so you'll be able to pick from any of the tutorial classes, theoretically. Contact emails:

p.chandler@unsw.edu.au
k.barnett@unsw.edu.au

Katharine040787

HSC
I don't have a choice when my lectures for edu psych are; there's only the one option, and the only drama tuts left are in the same timeframe.

Obviously I'm pissed about the classes for edu psych being full, but drama is pretty much the whole reason I chose this course in the first place. And now I can't do it cos it clashes with a compulsory class which I don't even want to do; as I said, I was hoping for straight BA in the late round which fell through.

I know it seems like I'm going over the top but aren't I right in saying that drama is not an option for me now?

Pace_T

HSC
i always thout there was a link between drama courses and drama queens and now i know :p

HSC
hey im doing drama/english this year 2 n my english clashes wit another of my chosen arts one that i want to do so i was told 2 write to the lady that is the head of that course. Ur timetable cant b shittier than mine! i was expectin to do 3-4 days of uni...nope the least i can do is mon-fri !!! oh well

Katharine040787

HSC
I've tried enrolling in drama but because of the clash with Edu it won't let me. It says "error: time schedulling conflict, student not enrolled in class." There's another tut class that is just tentative atm which I thought I could get into if they open it up...but it's also on Tues from 9-11!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)