omg..how many of you guys finish ur exams with FULL bladders?!?! (1 Viewer)

HSC
LOL....how many of u tried to play hero like me nd went in the exam without letting it all out first? ...BIG mistake, i was gooone at the end of the exams T_T

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I WENT before the exam, and still had a full bladder at the end. Whats worse is the old ladies had the water jug for the students next to us!! so it kept making all dribbling noises!

NothingIsStatic

The Wanderer
HSC
Hahaha!

I made it a habit to use the toliet before every exam. Especially for the three hour ones. And try to avoid drinking too much water during the exam as well.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Exams do weird things to you. The HSC is like being pregnant...you get *cravings* and *urges*. Or is that just me? I was using a pen (not a certain pen, just a pen) to write my study notes. My brother wrecked the tip. But even though we have in excess of 4 million pens in the house, I needed THAT EXACT PEN so I had to go into town and buy another one JUST EXACTLY LIKE IT. Same nib width and everything. But that's not all....the next day I had a sudden craving for Maggi 2 minute noodles. Never mind that I haven't had them since I was 10. I had to have them - another trip to the supermarket.

The weird filling of the bladder thing (even though I don't drink when examing) is just another of the weird HSC pregnancy symptoms.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i went during the exam, lol..i was running then the lady told me to 'tip toe'

Ziff

HSC
N/A
YES!!!!!!!

This is because I drink a litre of fucking coffee before the exam, so by the end I am busting to go!

Luckily, these have been two hour exams, the three hour ones will destroy my bladder :(

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i never have time to gain a full bladder during the exam! i ALWAYS ru out of time.. whats with that? in the trials some exams i had 45 to go, and i drew my own clock, then scribbled on every 5 second mark for 45 mins until it was finished.. haha it was soo riviting

S

Shuter

I never have a problem? Didn't even think about it.

I always go the whole school day without going so it's really no different.

J

jhakka

I was empty when I went in on Monday and completely full when I came out.

stace212

Ziff said:
YES!!!!!!!

This is because I drink a litre of fucking coffee before the exam, so by the end I am busting to go!

Luckily, these have been two hour exams, the three hour ones will destroy my bladder :(

I agree... I live on 2hrs sleep and continuous cups of coffee during exams... I drink the coffee to wake me up, then CAN'T sleep till bout 4 in the morning! And wats with u lot... just go to the bathroom during the exam, u get evils from supervisors wen u ask but hey, its better than not goin!!!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
*twitches* don't say the 'C' word! I've had WAY too much coffee in the last week
i never go during exams...everyone stares at you, and its time when i could actually be answering questions.

stace212

True dat, but I find that if I have to go to the toilet in an exam, I can't concentrate, and end up not being able to write properly anyway. If u gotta go u gotta go!! And coffee is fantastic, but I think most HSC students have had too much in the last week!

im glad im not the only one

omg like i make it a habit to go toilet b4 the exams, drink maybe a sip of water during the exam n come out the exam with a bladder that is bound to explode.
my pattern for the last 2 eng exams is toilet, exam, bolt to toilet... like wt the hell

is it possible that we have bladder conditions coz like i herd dat going to the toilet too manyy times in a day is like caused by an illness.

i cant go during exams unless im gonna pee all over the floor but in eng, theres no time to scratch ur ass. ur writing from the time they say 'start' to the time they say 'stop'

good luck with the rest of ur exams bladder buddies lol

sub

nuh i never go during an exam...but i run like hell straight after...two hour exams are easy to hold...three hours and ur pushing it, but some exams u cant leave. just try get in the habit of forcing urself to go b4 the exam...whatever u lose then means less u carry throughout the exam :p

Rory

HSC
lmao I took a bottle of water in with me so like with half an hour to go I was starting to feel the effects lmao not good

sub

here's a tip rory...dont take water in...or take it in, but only half full...that way u have to consesrve water....the more u stress => the more u drink...the less water u have, the less u stress, cos u cant drink too much. :p im not sure if the second hald makes sense...but what the heck...if u srsly need to go...then do so, but try to have half a bottle and not a full one. less drinking => less need to go = more concentration on the question at hand. :)
hope that helps

princesssparkle

i dont need to pee so much as so desperatly hungry! no matter how much ive eaten for breakfast by the time its 30 mins to go i'm like dying for something to eat and the ladies wont let us take in lollies. why does my stomach feel the need to drop and start to rumble in a 3 hour time?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
does anyone's school actual follow the rule of no tiolet breaks in the first hr. or last 15 min.?
what if u really had to go?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)