Omg! Legal Revision..... (1 Viewer)

Cabrera1990

HSC
There is so much content anybody cramming like me? lol im up to my last topic "workplace" :sleep:

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol my optionals all i have is essays adn summary sheets with all my cases legislation and media arcticles for main issues

SiN3m

HSC
i only did family...global i'm fine with...

i can't think of legal essays when i have paper 2 over my head which means i will be major crammin for 3 exams after paper2 to do in that week

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
SiN3m said:
i only did family...global i'm fine with...

i can't think of legal essays when i have paper 2 over my head which means i will be major crammin for 3 exams after paper2 to do in that week
that really sux... im gonna be relying on bthe days between eng paper 2 and legal to get all me legal revision done. She'll be right.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol may u got it easy i have to rely on 3 days before legal to revision but same time i gots to do bio revison zzzzzz time split in half so i need to have some of it done now

SiN3m

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
lol may u got it easy i have to rely on 3 days before legal to revision but same time i gots to do bio revison zzzzzz time split in half so i need to have some of it done now

still better than splitting it 3-way

SiN3m

HSC
i know you weren't just thought i'd say you were luckier :)

i have g.math and bio as well

the bio and legal thing sucks eh

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol i am luckier than u so what off it i dont like to brag that i dont have to have 3 exams in same week as english paper two that would just be wrong

also i know i am going to get abuse for this but going to say it anyway
general maths is not a subject lol by looking at what their doing but lets not debate this its just my opinion and hell who really values that?

cxlxoxk

HSC
i have a friend whose school studied like 4 options this year (ie. not just 2), is any school supposed to do that.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
no i aint sure if there allowed to but i guess that gives them heaps of variability for what they want to do for essays but how sure r u that they did 4 i dont think it would be possible to cover 4 whole optionals without either scimming through alot

jakus

HSC
In your essays do you refer to specific sections of acts or just the act as a whole?

I'm divided between whether I should bother cramming the sections, or spend my efforts elsewhere.

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
jakus said:
In your essays do you refer to specific sections of acts or just the act as a whole?

I'm divided between whether I should bother cramming the sections, or spend my efforts elsewhere.
The only sections I think are worth concerning yourself over are the major bits of the constitution. Otherwise it's only relevant to make reference to the act itself.

jakus

HSC
soap~ said:
The only sections I think are worth concerning yourself over are the major bits of the constitution. Otherwise it's only relevant to make reference to the act itself.
that's what i initially though, but i was looking through the marking criteria of a paper and it was taking about "makes reference to specific sections of Acts rather than general statements about a statute or cases."

So now I'm not so sure. That was a trial so I presume the HSC is probably more lenient about it.

obiman

HSC
well it depends on the situation i mean really if its like a massive act eg Crimes Act then yea ur going to have to refer to a section but otherwise i dont see in either my optional workplace or family where i could get truly specific

girloflowers

HSC
im gonna die tomorrow aahaah
i know NOTHING
lucky i have pretty well all day to study.
im gonna be sitting there chewing on my pens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)