Omg nearly had a heart attack! (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I just woke up then and nearly had a coronary cos I thought it was the 11th and Law tutorial enrolment was open.......but its tonite....ok breath.....

EDIT: I meant for Arts, not law, sorry if I scared anyone!

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's the 10th today. Buy something that clearly displays the date, we don't want you leaving us so soon :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe yeah I know, hence I have to stay up till midnight tonite and put in for my arts tutorials!

spark

Er.. guys.. do we have to enrol for SPRING SESSION AS WELL?!

spark

Er.. never mind.. I just had a temporal heart attack and brain circuit overload when I was typing that message... :p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hey, my science pracs/tuts aren't showing - only my Arts tuts. Is there somewhere else I'm suppose to go? Anyone else got the same problem, and can't find how to enrol for some subject tuts?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think the guy that did the SOLS tutorial said some faculties don't use SOLS and u have to find it on the website. Type it into the website search engine and see what you fine. Other than that I got nothing!

santaslayer

HSC
ummmmm.. stoopiod question, but.....

klets say arts is on the 11th right?....wouldnt that mean u would hafta be awake on the 10th until midnight? (that being the 11th?)

holl

Originally posted by spark
Er.. guys.. do we have to enrol for SPRING SESSION AS WELL?!

You might have had the same problem as me. Biology which is a spring course was showing in my timetable with the autumn subjects and it said to enroll in it so i rang up and asked about it and the lady said it must have been a mistake then the next day it was gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)