OMG OMG .. havent studied all week..~ (1 Viewer)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
:( *sob* can't believe it .. i haven't studied or revised all week and now i only have 2 weeks left.. SHIT!! I've been going to tutoring all this week, but i don't count that as tutoring as I don't understand most of what's being taught. After coming home from tutoring i get so dead tired~

I figure I'm dead...:(

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
don't worry u'll be fine... there are alotta ppl in ur situation... just use these last 2 weeks effectively

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
relli? wow thanks.. any suggestions?~ i think i get too bored studying and too distracted

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
if you cant concentrate, at least have some textbooks/notes around you so you get a 'school vibe' :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
After coming home from tutoring i get so dead tired~
omg, im exactly the same..i have chemistry tutoring, and depending on the day it usually finishes at about 4, so its only 5 when i get home, but im totally exhausted.

Left-ism

HSC
youre prolly not studying cos you know everything already

HSC
man im the same!! i had 2 tutoring maths exams this week..and this arvo i got a 3hr lesson!! and during the time i have before it...ive been trying to catch up on 3 weeks of hw!!

Benno

HSC
omg left, thats it! im not studying coz i know everything phew* now i can relax

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I haven't studied much either, but I have done some work and i'm going away next week where there will be no computer/BoS site to distract me, so I plan on getting a shitload done.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Tutoring is pointless if you spend so much time doing it....

it is more effective if you do exercises and learn stuff on your own then get a bunch of questions to ask tutor.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
Tutoring is pointless if you spend so much time doing it....

it is more effective if you do exercises and learn stuff on your own then get a bunch of questions to ask tutor.
i agree..

hmm, i've been busy enjoying my 18

but i've done a shit load too

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
relli? wow thanks.. any suggestions?~ i think i get too bored studying and too distracted
take regular breaks, give urself "relaxation time" but not too much... try ur best cuz in the end u'll be proud of ur results no matter what they are if u know u've given it all u've got

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its really startled me the amount of my friends that are treating these as school holidays--I guess I thought everyone would be studying all day everyday, like I just expected it would be like. But I see very few ppl around me studying!!

And it also shits me when Im sitting at the library and 3 HSC ppl come in to study together, but they get all their stuff out, talk for 2 hours and then leave. No sense of urgency whatsoever!!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
OMG i know exactly what u mean... but since tuesday i hav got alot of studying done..ask me anything to do with physics and i'll answer..next on the agenda.. biology..
but yeah the library is pretty empty (penrith) so its a good environment to studsy in..get lots done..
but i see groups come in...laugh..eat...turn a few pages..get up..come back...eat...close their books..laugh and walk out..
i sooo hope everyone is like that
less competition for me...
so everyone..STOP STUDYING
I swear..it'll pay off

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
the library is pretty empty (penrith) so its a good
l'll go there with you :D I was planning to go there on Tuesday...l didn't quite make it (penrith plaza)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
l'll go there with you :D I was planning to go there on Tuesday...l didn't quite make it (penrith plaza)
i'll see ya there then..lol i'm the geek usually near the windows down the bottom with a laptop and stacks of notes..U CANT MISS ME

tash

lalalala
HSC
i'm so highly motivated to study at the moment it's really weird! i wish it'd come earlier, like before trials would've helped, but i suppose now's a good time to be enthused cos i'm so calm about it now. like just create a really good study timetable for everyday and stick to it and it really works!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
i'll see ya there then..lol i'm the geek usually near the windows down the bottom with a laptop and stacks of notes..U CANT MISS ME
near the fiction? lol l love it down there, especially on a sunny day. l'm normally up the top in between one of the book shelves. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)