OMG! Rory just got back with Dean! (1 Viewer)

*Minka*

HSC
Am I the only one secretly hoping that Tristan would come back and she'd lose her virginity to him and not Dean?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
didnt like tristan much but he's better than dean i suppose

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
bah thats so wrong
poor lindsay (not that i liked her)
but yeah

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
dean and rory are acting like major idiots.

Rory: "he was my boyfriend first!!!!" :rolleyes:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
MiuMiu said:
Omg! He's married!
ugh those eps are from ages ago.
she's with this yale guy and they steal a yacht, she quits yale and I don't know what happens next. I remember this poignantly because I read the scripts for this ep on the weekend after my first week of HSC exams

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Gilmore girls should really quit right now or something ( i would say "quit while they're ahead but hmmm...don't think they're ahead at the moment really)cos the storylines are getting ridiculous and soapy.

HSC
I just watched the latest US airing, stuff in it which could change the show forever.
considering its more than halfway thru season 6 then its a while away for u tv viewers but hey!
Lorelai discovers Lukes secret. that he has a 12 year old daughter .

Last edited:
HSC
regarding rory and logan(the guy she is fighting with at yale)
yes they are still together mid way thru season 6.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i dont wanna know spoilers but i just cant help looking!!! lol

RE: Rory with Dean...yes the initial hook-up was bad considering Dean was still married. But now him and that chick have broken up, so I can't see why it's so bad!

I've never been a Dean fan but he looks so cute at the moment, and he WAS her first love, and we have to admit that we wanted Rory to lose her virginity to her first love lol Well I wanted that anyway.

I'm finding Lorelai and Luke weird but so awesome at the same time! i LOVE them together. I'm also finding myself way too obsessed with this show. lol

persephone

HSC
That blond guy was so cute (the guy Rory was fighting with).

I loved the town meeting and every once was so concerned about their relationship and how it would affect them. And finally, Luke and Lorelai... awww....

HSC
persephone said:

I loved the town meeting and every once was so concerned about their relationship and how it would affect them. And finally, Luke and Lorelai... awww....

bahah there is the funniest scene later on between the town and people take ribbons for whos side they are on. bahaha

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
persephone said:
I don't think Logan is particularly cute (don't like blonde guys for some reason lol) but their argument was pretty damn funny lol. He appears more interesting than both Dean (definately) and Jess (shock horror) :D

HSC
Sarah168 said:
I don't think Logan is particularly cute (don't like blonde guys for some reason lol) but their argument was pretty damn funny lol. He appears more interesting than both Dean (definately) and Jess (shock horror) :D
Yeah he is most definately more interesting than the other two. hes like 30 in real life though! he looks heaps younger, as does Alexis

sphinxtress

HSC
*running around like a mad person* rory and dean, lorelai and luke...argh its too much...but its soooooo good!!!! the whole rory and dean thing was a huge shock but lorelai and luke had it coming (note: for a very long time!) although im a huge jess fan, rory and dean were meant to be and now rory is turning into a bad girl...ooohhh wonder if she'll get pregnant like lorelai..or at least she might think she's preggers. Future episode ideas in the making...Pity it will probably end soon cause all the other shows start to come back...noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

persephone

HSC
I really hope channel nine takes it off air once the ratings period starts again. I've grown somewhat hooked on the show. And damn spoilers. But I couldn't help myself. I can't wait for the ribbons thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)