Omg they disabled my access!!! (1 Viewer)

anya

Lol, i was just mucking around trying to login onto studentsonline.nsw.edu.au, anyways for some reason it wasnt working well, and i kept on trying my student number with a 1 in front and then without.

Anyways, and then it goes "You have failed to login on 3 attempts, your access has been disabled, call *hsc info number*"

And then i closed the site and tried again, and it said "Access has been disabled for this student number"
Bastards!!!

maybe its a sign that i shouldnt look at my results hehehe

same XD cept i lost my letter and i thort i remembered it so i kept trying like 4 times then VOILA i found my letter in the recycling bin XD so i tried it with the right pin and they said the same thing T-T so i guess i'll hafta pay that 1.10$ or wait till monday?

Melkor

well at least you've got an excuse for not telling your folks how you went :)

^___^
HSC
not a smart move sis

just call them tommorow

but be careful the time u called them, cos i can assure you out of the 66000 people checking their results tommorow, lets say around 10% will use that line? and thats 6 600 people calling...

hmm we can still use the sms thing tomorrow right? or would it take ages for it to get back to us o_o

anya

well cant i just call that 13 11 12 (or watever that number is) tomorrow morning, and tell them what happened?

I really dont wanna sign up for the sms thing, just thinking of waking up to my hsc results in the morning scares me.

Do u guys recon they'll let me look at them online tomorrow? or will i go to jail? lol

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
anya said:
well cant i just call that 13 11 12 (or watever that number is) tomorrow morning, and tell them what happened?

I really dont wanna sign up for the sms thing, just thinking of waking up to my hsc results in the morning scares me.

Do u guys recon they'll let me look at them online tomorrow? or will i go to jail? lol
Can't you use the telephone service?

anya

The telephone service sounds scary, like imagine someone (or perhaps something like an automated voice) telling u ur results. And you're just sitting there stressing out writing them all down. lol
Sorry for being a bit of a whinger, but i guess i just really wanted to see them online. ah well

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well there are 2 other ways so make use of them! unless you want to waste more time trying to get web access back, which is pointless. "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?" If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?

Johnno_Tez

Just tried mine then, says it was invalid *has the PIN and Student number letter infront*.

Maybe they've disabled it due to the results being released. Seems sensible.

rumour

HSC
anya said:
Lol, i was just mucking around trying to login onto studentsonline.nsw.edu.au, anyways for some reason it wasnt working well, and i kept on trying my student number with a 1 in front and then without.

Anyways, and then it goes "You have failed to login on 3 attempts, your access has been disabled, call *hsc info number*"

And then i closed the site and tried again, and it said "Access has been disabled for this student number"
Bastards!!!

So does that mean you won't be able to get your results tomorrow?

Lorie

HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
Just tried mine then, says it was invalid *has the PIN and Student number letter infront*.

Maybe they've disabled it due to the results being released. Seems sensible.

sure ur using the right PIN, because i got in ok, it just doesn't have the results up yet. But it has ur ranks and results from the SC, oh dear god how easy that was, i hope my marks are the same.

HSC
Stop stressing guys...Just ring up the number that it says to call..tommorow they will probably be able to tell you your new pin number...

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
anya said:

Bastards!!!

That happened to me when I was mistakenly using my UAC pin and not my students online pin :p I got really scared and I emailed them, the result being that they sent me a letter with a new pincode and they reactivated my account :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)