On Campus Accommodation (1 Viewer)

flynn

I've noticed a lot of people on here have applied for colleges - I'm one of them.

I am wondering when we will be offered accom. places. And whether I did the right thing with my application - I put my top two course preferences on there (the fields were too small and I couldn't actually tell whether I was inputting advanced or normal courses haha) but I didn't get either of the courses that I put on there, I got my third pref. Do you think this will make a difference? will they just be looking for whether I got into the two courses I put on the form as applying for?

Also...

let's use this thread to see who got in, and where you are moving!

Gretzky99

HSC
N/A
I recieved my offer to Campus East around the middle of December, put I am an international student so I don't know if they dish those offers out first or not. Maybe you can ring them?

flynn

yes i think they do give int'l students offers first.

and nah, their website says that offers will come out around the same time as uni offers, so i guess it could be any time now so i'm not worried

flynn

I got my offer to international house today

It was my third preference.

Gilbert

TheLAD
HSC
N/A
I'm in at Weerona. There was an emailed document about a week ago.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I got a reply today for Campus East, unlucky and didn't get into the accomodation. Gotta look somewhere else now.

Gomer

HSC
I got a 'sorry but due to high demand this year we cannot give you a place at campus east' emailed doccument a few days ago. I didn't hear about any of my other colleges i applied to. Though my Mum on my behalf rang up campus east, the uni, and accommodation office peoples and had a big whinge, and explained my dire circumstances, also faxed them a letter. They said i have been put to the top of the urgent accommodation list. What ever that is.

Think i got a good chance?

I am staying with my sister who lives in the gong, and goes to uow until i find out...

-- Gomer

Gomer

HSC
Well i got the call. I'm in!!!

So much pressure off my chest now. ^_^ They said if i don't have a room when orientation starts they will put me up in a motel at their expense until a room becomes available.. How awesome is that?!

Booya!

-- Gomer

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Lol. Motel. *wonders which one they'd pick*. Looooooooots of seedy choices ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)