On Campus accomodation (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
mrbassman said:
Not as often as you would think. Its been locked for over a year. It got damaged pretty bad. You dont want to know how.
Meh.

Putting a sauna on campus was always going to spell disaster.

---Walker---

HSC
mrbassman said:
Not as often as you would think. Its been locked for over a year. It got damaged pretty bad. You dont want to know how.
Porridge! I wanna know how...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
Whenever someone says "you dont want to know" it makes me want to know even more.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
jumb said:
Whenever someone says "you dont want to know" it makes me want to know even more.
Me too :p

Well you know how in a sauna you pour water over the heat source. The people using it sometimes didn't have any water so attempted to make do.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
yep, then things that dont mix well with heat. WOOF

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yes. My favourite pastime is to jetski through a pile of shit. It's true.

samuel slack

HSC
---Walker--- said:
Gday everyone

I'm already studying with UNCLE by distance, which is hard as hell, and I reckon I'll make the trip up to Newcastle to study on-campus at the start of next year. I was wonderin whether it's likely that I would get a self-catered room at Ted's. I spent 4 years in a boarding house, I can't stand that shitty kinda food any more, and I love to cook and know what I'm eating. I know that Evatt are all self-catered, but I do enjoy getting up to quite a bit of mischief and throwing a few back every now and then. Plus, Teds has a pool and sauna. So anyways, what are my chances? And are there many drunken missions in Evatt?
Hey man, I live on Evatt... we drink as much as any other college, and get up to some serious drunken shenanigans... Plus, we own Teds at everything.

---Walker---

HSC
samuel slack said:
Hey man, I live on Evatt... we drink as much as any other college, and get up to some serious drunken shenanigans... Plus, we own Teds at everything.
Thanks dude, I'll be putting Evatt as my first preference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)