• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

On Guys: Skinny/Tight & Slouching Jeans (1 Viewer)

colli-17

HSC
I wear 20X's and they sit low rise on me but thats because they are comfortable when i ride saddlebronc and bulls so i wear all my jeans like that
low waist relaxed jeans and italian leather driving shoes are the best

lulabelle

HSC
I don't find half-hanging out arses attractive at all, skinnies are okay as long as the guy doesn't have skinnier legs than his girlfriend

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
i was skeptical about tight jeans being comfortable at first....
but they are really comfortable to skate in....otherwise, ill just stick to my relaxed fit jeans......

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah i'm gettin into the whole tight jeans thing. Baggy jeans just look so daggy.

The only thing bad about tight jeans is theyre a bastard when you gotta piss :eek:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Or when you are on the bus or the like, and your phone rings and it is wedged in the bottom of the pocket...that can get a little hectic...so much pressure on getting to it before the voicemail and not knock the person next to you out with an elbow.

The stresses of my life...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Pants.
Pah, what a turnoff.
No, actually. I like tight jeans on guys, I heard it does nothing to decrease your fertility.
SO FEEL THE TIGHT JEAN LOVE!
Maybe not the saggy low pants.
<sarcasm>
Hi I'm gay because I now play Barbie Horse Adventures: Mystery Ride instead of Counter-Strike, and I wore tight pants the other day so I had a couple of guys interested, would you be interested ?</sarcasm>

Unless you can prove to me wearing tight pants of any kind will increase the chances of the members of the opposite sex hooking up with me, I will not wear tight pants.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
im not a fan of the guys with really really tight jeans.
they're a little too emo for me.
but they don't need to be excessively baggy or anything.
coz they're too gangsta.

so i'd say something in between???
but it seems that heaps of girls like guys in emo jeans so...
ahh i dunno.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im not huge on them... though to be honest im not huge on jeans in general
i wouldnt buy them thats for sure

Skeeta

HSC
Egronk said:
I am wearing my super skinnies as we speak.

I have to unbutton the top two buttons if i want to be comfortable when i sit down though.

I actually find them quite comfortable to wear standing up though...like the tightness is almost supportive.
ugh.. i have this problem.. Its like it supports great posture when i'm standing - but when sitting, contributes to leg-cut of circulation. Hence why i never wear sexy jeans at uni when i need to sit in lecture theatre for 5-8 hours

MOVER SES

HSC
I AM THE STYLE GOD! RESPEKT MA AUTHORITY!!! SKINNY JEANS ARE SOME FO SHIZZLE NIZZLE SHIIIIITTTTT YO
PIMP THOSE FUNKY FRESH OUTFITS DAWGGGZ!
THE 'GOD OF STYLE' ALSO SAYS THAT BAGGY JEANS ARE WACK YOOOO! BOI! DAMN THAT SHIT IS SO WACK I WANNA SLAP 10 OF MA FINE ASS BITCHES AND SIP ON MA BOTTLES OF CRYYYYSTALLLL!
PEACE OUT NIGGAZ!
YO

LOVE MOVER SES AKA GOD OF STYLE

pimpin up the forums yo!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
MOVER SES said:
I AM THE STYLE GOD! RESPEKT MA AUTHORITY!!! SKINNY JEANS ARE SOME FO SHIZZLE NIZZLE SHIIIIITTTTT YO
THE 'GOD OF STYLE' ALSO SAYS THAT BAGGY JEANS ARE WACK YOOOO! BOI! DAMN THAT SHIT IS SO WACK I WANNA SLAP 10 OF MA FINE ASS BITCHES AND SIP ON MA BOTTLES OF CRYYYYSTALLLL!
PEACE OUT NIGGAZ!
YO

pimpin up the forums yo!
:rofl: not bad for your first post.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
mm....interesting post....
emos suck....its a fad...and it'll die off........
one of my friends wear chicks jeans....bright pink....he looks like a fag....ha!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
MOVER SES said:
PEACE OUT NIGGAZ!
YO

pimpin up the forums yo!
BAHAHHAHAHA <3

360flip

HSC
N/A
*AnT* said:
i was skeptical about tight jeans being comfortable at first....
but they are really comfortable to skate in....otherwise, ill just stick to my relaxed fit jeans......
ah yeah they do look great and are comfortable skating until you try to ollie or do the splits there are some skate companies like krew who sell tight jeans that stretches in some parts so you can skate without the tightness in your nutsack! for me even normal jeans i always tug at my nuts when i try to skate or tuck em up a little when all the sweat gets around your legs and baggy jeans just hooks under my shoes so basically jean shorts are the way to go until the 14 stitches on my leg!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I can't believe you actually found that funny...

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
it wasnt funny....at all...that post mover ses made.....to be honest....it was quite shit.

^^yeah, i dont find that i have to tug at my pants when im skating tight jeans....the lee's that i skate in are quite stretchy all round....

L

littlewing69

I like the idea of skinny jeans, but they hurt my balls when I tried them on in the shops. Am I doing something wrong? They weren't super-tight or anything..but wow..it hurt.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
you should start trying on the men's jeans...ha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)