• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One Cute Guy (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
fatso134 said:
omg today i went to the economics lecture at civic centre hurstville ><;; and omg while eating lunch at westies i saw this guy from easthills boys and he's sooo omg.. he look so cute ><;; too bad dunno his name.. and since i live in strathfield.. chances are i wont ever meet that guy ever.. :( ever had that experience where u meet a cute guy but u dun ask for details and ur just like damn ><;;
omgggggg i fink i no who yr talkin bout.. tall n thin n asian? From easthills boys? I totally no him! He totally is friendz wif friendz of mine! ^-^

dior1

HSC
N/A
lol dont you hate when that happens....you see a guy you'd like to tap but u don't know him or anything and dont talk to him =[ then you lose him forever

fatso134

HSC
lol ther guy was tall slightly built friend of a guy with peking duck on his jersey lol something like dat and i fink it was vick or had v in his name i cudnt see properly.. and no im not dat fat im just average :p

jazzbaby

HSC
haha this reminds of me of a trainer at fitness first ...OMG lol this guy was that hot

but was like 20 something

and he has kids

lol

DILF

born2bkinggg

HSC
was he either one of these guys:

a guy with glasses?

another guy with long hair?

and another guy with dyed hair?

i went to the lecture as well and these are the only guys i know from East Hills.....
i was with them near macdonalds and there were a bunch of girls sitting near them

Last edited:

born2bkinggg

HSC
fatso134 said:
lol ther guy was tall slightly built friend of a guy with peking duck on his jersey lol something like dat and i fink it was vick or had v in his name i cudnt see properly.. and no im not dat fat im just average :p
Peeking Duck??

Omg i know him. the Peeking Duck guy's name is Vincent. Where you sitting near Macdonalds?

I'm going to the business lecture on tuesday and they are all going aswell.
If u want a second chance going to the business lecture seems like its ur only one.

Can you describe him a bit more though? was he a guy with long hair wearing a hat? glasses? spiked hair?

Last edited:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
hey the dude i know is named Vincent LOL
we went to the same tutoring place long ago...

born2bkinggg

HSC
lol

i dunno him personally but i know him off a friend

lol he's the short guy..i think

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
born2bkinggg said:
lol

i dunno him personally but i know him off a friend

lol he's the short guy..i think
yeh i remember he was shorter than me... he must be really short because im short...

fatso134

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Peeking Duck??

Omg i know him. the Peeking Duck guy's name is Vincent. Where you sitting near Macdonalds?

I'm going to the business lecture on tuesday and they are all going aswell.
If u want a second chance going to the business lecture seems like its ur only one.

Can you describe him a bit more though? was he a guy with long hair wearing a hat? glasses? spiked hair?
lol he was friend of peking duck too bad i dun do business xD hmmm he just looks like a normal guy hu looks older than his age.. and dats all no glass black hair with i fink faded streaks wasnt sure.. and we were sitting near oportos lol

born2bkinggg

HSC
fatso134 said:
lol he was friend of peking duck too bad i dun do business xD hmmm he just looks like a normal guy hu looks older than his age.. and dats all no glass black hair with i fink faded streaks wasnt sure.. and we were sitting near oportos lol
yep i know exactly hu ur talking!
i was there with them its just too bad that guy has a Gf lol

sorry mate out of luck

dior1

HSC
N/A
*passes tissue*
i have a spare box if you need it :)

pity all the good ones are taken hah

bmn

HSC
:| were u that girl looking at me....... at westies the other day...... hahaha HI!!!

fatso134

HSC
lol i dunno if dats even u.. :p too bad u got a gf xD ahahahahaha oh wells.. tuff luck ><;;

fatso134

HSC
lol sry ><;; i jst didnt noe wot to type as topic ^^

born2bkinggg

HSC
(sigh)...

must hurt to see that cute guy you like so much just "dissapear into thin air"

lol she probably going emo soon

fatso134

HSC
lol not emo didnt expect anything to happen btwn the guy and mi lol i dun even noe him lol i just thought he was cute and dats all

droodles

HSC
how do i say this...ur fat and ugly and i highly doubt u will ever see him again but if u do, it would be considered pure chance that he doesn't vomit when he comes across your face.

Garygaz

HSC
droodles said:
how do i say this...ur fat and ugly and i highly doubt u will ever see him again but if u do, it would be considered pure chance that he doesn't vomit when he comes across your face.
Harsh calls which aren't witty suck : /

yer8899

HSC
there's some really shit grammar in this thread
to OP: a majority of posters are giving you false information. i know him and he is actually a closet homo. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)