ONE DAYY LEFTT (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
HOW WE ALL FEELING FOR ENGLISH?!?!?!?!?!?! I FEEL LIKE for 1984 it might be about hope !!?? ur thoughts?

shashysha

HSC
but yeah im feeling like they'll chuck us hope/memory for this year because they're usually unexplored themes since everyone focuses on autonomy and relationships.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
but yeah im feeling like they'll chuck us hope/memory for this year because they're usually unexplored themes since everyone focuses on autonomy and relationships.
what points and quotes r u using for memory ??

shashysha

HSC
what points and quotes r u using for memory ??
i think the chocolate rations quote would be good to use there, maybe the paradoxical contrast between Winston's diary entry (theyll shoot me idc down with big brother) and the final line of the book "He loved Big Brother" honestly im not too sure haha just an idea which I think could pop up

shashysha

HSC
for points most likely the manipulation of memory which forces conformity to a collective narrative though, i think that's pretty easy to expand on

shashysha

HSC
how you guys feeling about short answer? I just hope there's no 7 marker or something lol but knowing our luck this year there probably will be

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
i'm so nervous, literally spewing ahhhh i just know i won't be able to sleep tonight
It took me a while to fall asleep last night and I kept waking up and getting dreams about exams along with like 3 dreams of me driving to school to do the exams lmao.

Idk if I will fall asleep at all tonight tbh and I'm so stressed idk how I'm gonna feel closer to the exams. Maybe I'll get some rest if I faint or something.

erucibon

HSC
N/A
It took me a while to fall asleep last night and I kept waking up and getting dreams about exams along with like 3 dreams of me driving to school to do the exams lmao.

Idk if I will fall asleep at all tonight tbh and I'm so stressed idk how I'm gonna feel closer to the exams. Maybe I'll get some rest if I faint or something.
same lmao, i'm scared i won't get proper sleep tonight

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
On a different note, what atars do you guys need for uni?

I need 80 atar for USYD comp sci

91 atar for UNSW comp sci (actually like 88 atar if I get B5 in math or 86 atar if I get B6 due to bonus points)

thatmailman

HSC

91 atar for UNSW comp sci (actually like 88 atar if I get B5 in math or 86 atar if I get B6 due to bonus points)
I would need 98 for Adv Computing (R&D) at ANU but looking at my preparation for English, I don't think that's gonna happen.

So now, I need 90 (incl. bonus points) to get into just normal Adv Computing. Hopefully I can pull it off!

shashysha

HSC

96 for combined commerce/compsci at unsw but hoping all my other subjects outweigh english lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)