• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

One in a million: Interracial Twins! (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I like how they try and explain it about how both parents are mixed race when my explanation is simpler. Shes a slut.

fraternal twins with different fathers. She released two eggs as is normal in fraternal twin scenarios, except she allready had sperm from her affair inside her uterus, the two sperm types competed, one side won one egg, the other side won the other egg. Rare, but not unheard of and very likely if the woman is fucking two different men when you think about it.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
this kinda happened in my family, on a lesser scale.

me and my brother are much darker than my two other brothers, who are pretty much white.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Bet Stormfront and Aryan Nation are going nuts at the moment.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
That's actually not at all simpler...?
depends how you think of it, its like a 50% chance of happening if she is fucking two guys at once and releases two eggs[which she obviously did to produce fraternal twins]

Compared to their much higher million to 1 chance, my theory looks more plausable, it says so in the article that for their explanation of freak sperm with all white genes and another freak sperm with all black genes meeting two freak eggs with all white and all black genes is about 10 000 times less likely than a normal fraternal twins scenario [like mine]

I guess it all comes down to if you think shes the cheating type or not.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
This is old. I read a similar story of "checkerboard" twin girls, one white and one black like last year in WHO magazine.

Poor things :(

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
It's not like there's a 'black' gene and a 'white' gene, and you get one or the other. Lots of genes control skin tone, some making it darker, some making it lighter, and we generally have a mix of each. The sperm and the egg could have randomly had more of one kind and fewer of the other, so when they fused, one girl ended up with a lot more 'lighter' genes and another with more 'darker' genes. They'd still have some of each, just in different proportions.
It's like, in interracial couples you might get one kid who's a bit ligher, one a bit darker. This is just more impressive because the difference between them is greater than normal.

Quite frankly I'm more shocked at the name "Remee".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)