One Month To Go! (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

One month to go until the HSC exams officially begin! Just curious...is anyone planning on doing anything with history after the HSC? Or has ancient history kinda turned people off?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
history interests me, though i wouldn't choose it as a career.

I chose ancient over modern because it interested me more then. Now I find myself reading modern history books in my spare time -so I kinda got turned off ancient afterall

malayz_angel

Wish I could burn my notes too...but our teacher insists on us handing them back in neat folders at the end of the year...*scratches head* what folders?

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
Wish I could burn my notes too...but our teacher insists on us handing them back in neat folders at the end of the year...*scratches head* what folders?
Psh... What a stupid idea that is... He/she/it/spawn_of_devil/thing is probably too lazy to make their own notes. Just burn them anyway... What can they do?

malayz_angel

Originally posted by Harimau
Psh... What a stupid idea that is... He/she/it/spawn_of_devil/thing is probably too lazy to make their own notes. Just burn them anyway... What can they do?
Lol SHE. Although I sometimes have my doubts...no thats mean. I don't noe what they could do--probably nothing--but since I topped all 5 u of history in skool, I kinda want them to remember me as a good student :)

Wiggum

You could say that they're using those notes just like eco essays-comparing them and ranking them and THEN taking the best and using them. Lazy lazy teacher...sounds alot like me though...

malayz_angel

*sigh* kinda scary to think that by this time next year, ppl will be reading some of our answers in the HSC...whether as Band 1/2 or Band 5/6. Maybe even in between!

malayz_angel

*sigh* kinda scary to think that by this time next year, ppl will be reading some of our answers in the HSC...whether as Band 1/2 or Band 5/6. Maybe even in between!

malayz_angel

Yami

The three histories I do have influenced me to take up history courses at University. I really want to get into that Anicent History honours at Macquarie...

Wiggum

Originally posted by Harimau
Hmm dude, you triple posted. It would be kind of scary to see our essays in that standards package. Unless of course, its in band 6.
Even still, still means you've just scraped in. It's pushing it.

Yami: I hope yuo achieve your goal and best of luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)