• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One night loving - why not? (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
It's the french spelling! I prefered it that way back when I made that alias! >:\

HalcyonSky

HSC
seems like ur friend has been watching too much tv. She is a slut. no guy respects that (although it doesnt stop us from penetrating her). you need to remind her of it.

and also, introduce us to her.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Sex is fun, one night stands are fine as long as you don't have them too often and get aids or some shit. What's wrong with two people just having some good ol'fashion fun and then never talking to each other again?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
seems like ur friend has been watching too much tv. She is a slut. no guy respects that (although it doesnt stop us from penetrating her). you need to remind her of it.

and also, introduce us to her.
That's such shit. If I had a one night stand with someone I wouldn't think they're a slut. If they told me they fucked 10 guys last week I would.,

HalcyonSky

HSC
Riet said:
That's such shit. If I had a one night stand with someone I wouldn't think they're a slut. If they told me they fucked 10 guys last week I would.,
yeah thats what im getting at, im assuming this chick is like that

but come on man, would u seriously date a chick that was up for one night stands?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
You guys really don't read, do you?

Enteebee said:
If you have sex without love I think you're loveless in your life... If that act isn't love, then what is? Two people giving themselves to one another to bring happiness and joy, it's love. I can't understand why people are so determined to say it's something other than love?
If 2 people meet and feel a physical attraction, that doesn't always translate into emotional and psychological attraction.
They can both have the basic animal urge to have sex, indulge that, and go on their merry ways if neither of them is seeking anything further, and therefore they are not in love.

To me, random sex with strangers seems to be a convenience thing. You have a need, so you fulfil it. You do not feel the need to accompany sex with a relationship/love, so you don't seek it out and obtain it. Who really cares, it depends on where an individual is in their own headspace.

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Sex is fun, sometimes even for both parties, so why not do it when the opportunities present themselves?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Lizakith said:
You guys really don't read, do you?

If 2 people meet and feel a physical attraction, that doesn't always translate into emotional and psychological attraction.
They can both have the basic animal urge to have sex, indulge that, and go on their merry ways if neither of them is seeking anything further, and therefore they are not in love.

To me, random sex with strangers seems to be a convenience thing. You have a need, so you fulfil it. You do not feel the need to accompany sex with a relationship/love, so you don't seek it out and obtain it. Who really cares, it depends on where an individual is in their own headspace.
Best post in this thread.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If anyone's really so stupid as to believe what I wrote they deserve rape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)