One night stands (1 Viewer)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
how many have we had and can they transition into more?
ive personally had 3
and one of them was an old mate
2 of them i had met that day so yeah not so cool. im not proud of it... they both wanted to see me after even interested in relationships, and im wondering what ur thoughts on relationships after one night stands. One had other plans after and we moved on even tho we liked each other, and the latest i actually like and he wants to see me...:)
are u uncomfortable, feel cheap, think they might think you are cheap? whats the thoughts

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
if u want a relationship with a guy, i dont think u should have sex on the 1st nite...but if ur just up 4 fun, then i think thats ok, as long as u dont feel cheap afterwards..
society says its ok for males to go out and have as much sex as they like...but some how, girls get called 'sluts' and 'whores' if they do the same
i think it WOULD be possible to have a relationship...but in most cases i dont think it eventuates...

jen23

personally im not into randoms... when im single i dont even like kissing randoms.. ive got no problem with people who do.. its just not my thing personally. at our age im not yet ready to have sex unless i love people... so ive never had a one night stand. ive had 2 partners, cause ive had 2 serious boyfriends.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive done it once while drunk.
i dont even remember what the sex was like. i think it was good.
i still talk to the guy. he lives around the corner from me.

i think i have had about 3 one night stands.
dont really bother me coz i dont think about them. i just look ahead into the future. although i have pashed quite a few randoms. drunk. at parties. and while sober. coz he was attractive.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I dunno, but i wouldn't really care if i did have one...
I wouldn't feel the girl is cheap, that's for sure i don't get how this would even come into it and i don't think i'd feel cheap either.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i only hooked up with a guy on my first 'one nighter' and we ended up together for 10 months (14 unofficial) and i had a true one nighter of hardcore sex and he wanted to meet me again to do the same but i got over cause id been there and done it and was moving on...to one of his colleagues who is now my boyfriend

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Is it a one night stand if they are an ex? My friends think it is but I really dont. If thats counted, Ive had two. If not, none. I dont think id feel cheap if I wanted it... but the uncomfortable factor would come in if they wanted a relationship. That would make me feel awful.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I've never had one night stands... and all the "one night kisses" have always eventuated to them expecting a relationship...

Meh.

I dunno, that's who I am. I'm always sober, thinking ahead, and sure about how I feel....

EDIT: oops except this one guy who kissed me while I was asleep...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I had a one night stand, but the stripper didnt want to see me after my cash ran out for the hour :(

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PookieMonster said:
how many have we had and can they transition into more?
ive personally had 3
and one of them was an old mate
2 of them i had met that day so yeah not so cool. im not proud of it... they both wanted to see me after even interested in relationships, and im wondering what ur thoughts on relationships after one night stands. One had other plans after and we moved on even tho we liked each other, and the latest i actually like and he wants to see me...:)
are u uncomfortable, feel cheap, think they might think you are cheap? whats the thoughts
it depends on the guy, some will think you are cheap....funnily enough they don't consider themself to be cheap though
i have with a guy that i really like/d on a first date, which i only did cos i thought that we would end up together, but that changed his opinion of me

HSC
i believe a one night stand is only where the affair goes for one night

K

katie_tully

one night stand once...
and i left my brand new $270 sunglasses in his car, and he never returned them to me.
bastard.
there have been others where you have "one night" stands on a regular basis...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)