one off job for interior design students (1 Viewer)

ziggyboy

HSC
hi all,

i'm finally going to make one of the biggest decisions in my working life.... buy my first home. i'm buying a 2 bedroom unit in the parramatta cbd and will make minor renovations: new paint, carpet and maybe renovate the bathroom.

i'm looking for an interior designer to design my home from the kitchen to the living room and the 2 bedrooms. basically what i would like is for you to propose some themes for me, come with me to buy furniture/appliances, and help me arrange them in my unit. one of the things you might be helping me with is the colour of my unit and carpet!!

i will pay you a flat fee afterwards. send me an email and let me know how much you'll do it for. ideally you would be in your final year at uni doing interior design or similar degree.

as i am a first home buyer, my funds are low from the deposit and fees so i would still like to mind my budget. i will still buy brand new but my first choice would be ikea, then if you're convincing enough, maybe somewhere more expensive. you can take pictures and put this in your portfolio later on.

regards,
carlo
csogono@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)